Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Data analysis
Data analysis
It has been about an year I have been using CPAP machine. Though I fell better than before but still struggling with constant daytime sleepiness and find it very difficult to wake up even after 8hrs+ sleep. 
I am drooling a lot & I feel that my mermory is getting weaker. I am forgetting things & failing to recall familiar names, faces etc. not in a massive way but still noticablely

Please help to analyze the data and suggest what can I do to make it better.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Data analysis
G'day T818.

We're very happy to help you analyse the data. The best way is for you to upload a Daily page from OSCAR (or Sleepyhead as you have that). The page must be formatted exactly as shown in these instructions.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,
I have made necessary changes according to the guideline. Please help to analyze the data.

It's been about an year I have been using CPAP machine. Though I fell better than before but still struggling with constant daytime sleepiness and find it very difficult to wake up. And almost falling asleep behind the wheels while driving few times.

I am drooling a lot speciallay if I sleep on my left side. Without the machine I dont seem to drool(may be a bit). Any solution for this?

I feel that my mermory is getting weaker. I am forgetting things & failing to recall familiar names, faces etc. not in a massive way but still noticable. Could it be something else? Should I consult a neurologist?

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Your numbers are good, make that very good, your flow limits are a little high so to adjust those

set your min pressure to 7 and EPR=3

Then let's see how you are doing. Later I may suggest dropping max slowly to 8 to lessen pressure changes thru the night caused by flow limitations IF, only if your obstructive events do not climb in the process.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks Bonjour!
I will make the changes. How long should I observe and post again with new data?
Post Reply Post Reply
feel free to post a chart tomorrow. That will show if we need an unexpected immediate correction. Nothing wrong with looking at data.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Need OSCAR data analysis Kubbster 5 186 02-18-2020, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Kubbster
  REQ - Analysis of my OSCAR DreamStation Data sprangstreet 7 373 01-16-2020, 02:57 PM
Last Post: mrmagloo
  [split] Pipandor - Analysis of my OSCAR DreamStation Data Pipandor 5 143 01-11-2020, 12:25 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Comparative Analysis of 8 APAP Machines Sleeprider 33 4,781 10-16-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need Some Oscar Data Analysis StevoDevo 8 450 10-14-2019, 06:34 PM
Last Post: StevoDevo
  Do I Need Software Analysis zcpapguy 2 320 06-04-2019, 12:14 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter SuperSleeper 0 5,672 04-23-2019, 09:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.