Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Data reconstruction
RE: Data reconstruction
The ResMed importer is always willing to import newer data than the last import but will ignore older data, which it assumes has already been imported. So if you import files in the correct date order, you should be able to import the data incrementally.

Or just put all the folders into the DATALOG folder and try it all at once.

But keep good backups in case something goes wrong!
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-28-2022, 02:31 AM)stigwest Wrote: Noon to noon would mean from one date to the next. All together in one folder - by that do you mean all files from noon one day to noon the next day should be together in one folder, i.e. the contents of my example folder is correct....

Yes, all files beginning at noon one day to noon the next should be together in one folder.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
Great stuff! I finally managed to sort out all my data, and import it into OSCAR. The reconstruction was a lot of work, having to rename all folders that were unformatted, but when I finally understood the way the files were supposed to be stored, from noon one date to noon the next day in each folder, it worked out pretty ok, since the majority of the folders contained only the files belonging to one noon-to-noon period. Had a few crashes when importing the data, but after forcing OSCAR to point to a local drive for my profiles, it finally worked. The crashes it turned out were due to the profiles being stored on a virtual drive, a OneDrive location, and when OneDrive started syncing files it all stopped in OSCAR. 

I divided the data into three folders, one for each of the thre last years of data. This as part of the investigation into why OSCAR crashed, before I realised that the profiles were actually stored in OneDrive. That's ok though, I guess it makes it easier to see if there were any greater changes in my sleep quality over the years. 

Now I only need to dig down into OSCAR and try to understand the data, hopefully it's not as cryptic as it may seem at first sight.

Thanks to everybody who involved themselves in my problem!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CT Angiography - 3D Airway view reconstruction fotjon 2 415 09-15-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: fotjon
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,689 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 923 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 816 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,334 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  IF I insert an SD card to get data for Sleepyhead will my ResMed still send data theMezz 3 2,098 04-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: theMezz
  Data viewer for 960 BiPAP AutoSV / Missing data pswartz 5 4,079 10-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: pswartz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.