Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Detailed data in a Resmed Elite S9
Detailed data in a Resmed Elite S9
Hi,

First of all: Thanks
This forum is cool. I am new with my diagnosis of severe apnoe and reading here around I started to understand more of my problem than I understood when the doctor told me.
I had severe apnoes of 67 per hour. So I have to use that machine.
And I encountered the programs you wrote. As I am an computer sicientifics I wanted to know what data is stored on that SD Card and in the machine, as I also want to know at least as much as the doctor receives from that machine.

Now I installed Sleepy Head and also ResScan. But in Resscan I don't have any "detailed data". I just have normal data. Also I received the clinical manual, but there I don't read how to "activate" detailed data in the S9. I activated the detailed report - but this affects just the report I could read in the display of the S9 Elite. As in the manual it should save detailed data on the SD for 30 days or for "High resolution flow data" for 7 days.

Either I can't analyze that data or I have to activate the writing of that data somewhere in the menu or the clinical menu. But I haven't found anything sounding like that nor any instructions to do so, nor my search in the forum her lead me to further information.

So what have I to do? Thanks in advance...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Detailed data in a Resmed Elite S9
It's not the machine. In ResScan, you have to tell it to DL all data.
See this post: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...d-ALL-data

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7]
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Detailed data in a Resmed Elite S9
Hi hurgler,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wish you much success with your CPAP therapy; hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not using water in AirSense 10 Elite Nishimark 2 91 03-21-2024, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Nishimark
  [CPAP] Res Med S9 Elite bikerfriend 3 99 03-14-2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 240 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 475 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 227 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  Does Resmed even ask for your permission before uploading your data ? S. Manz 18 2,073 12-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Chainsawgod
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,448 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.