Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hi tech CPAP request
RE: Hi tech CPAP request
Thanks - been very useful so far - Ill have a good chat at the clinic in March. I am lucky that the NHS here in the UK provides my equipment and all accessories, as well as an annual checkup but they probably don't have the funds for the cutting edge machines and at the moment do not provide remote monitoring (it is all by SD card) I might suggest being a test subject for them with a more advanced machine as Im fairly tech savvy and see if they would supply a top end machine with monitoring software etc.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help request... zsearcher 24 1,194 33 minutes ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 6 80 Yesterday, 08:52 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 118 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Resmed Tech Support Jeremy H 11 1,332 03-20-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
Exclaimation OSCAR: OSCAR Beta Tester Request Crimson Nape 1 709 02-23-2024, 06:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [CPAP] New with CPAP Request Assist with OSCAR Charts YankeeLaker 18 1,120 01-30-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.