Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Firmware Version [DreamStation]
Firmware Version [DreamStation]
Hello, 

I am new here in this Forum, and would like to know how or where can I find the firmware version from my new DreamStation Go Auto CPAP?

Thanks,

Wil
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Firmware Version Dreamstation Go Auto CPAP
I received a Dreamstation Humidifier and a microSD came with it with a firmware update GO05FA2D.ebu which I understand is for software 1.1.4.1572 and here I found update GO06582E.ebu which is for 1.1.5. Will that work for my Go Auto CPAP?
Post Reply Post Reply
DreamStation Go Auto CPAP - Firmware Update?
Hello, I am new here and had posted another thread but used the wrong subject so re-posting to see if anyone can help.

I received a Dreamstation Humidifier for my DreamStation Go Auto CPAP and a microSD came with it with a firmware update GO05FA2D.ebu which I understand is for software version 1.1.4.1572 and here I found an update for DreamStation GO GO06582E.ebu which is for version 1.1.5. Will that work for my Go Auto CPAP?

Will appreciate any help and guidance.

Wil
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Firmware Version
All currently available DreamStation firmware updates are available for download here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...r-OWN-RISK

You'll need to be logged into your forum account to access that link, since it's in our Private Files & Links Forum.  There are different firmware updates in that thread, each machine having it's own specific update that will not work on other machines.  Read carefully.

Be sure to read the warnings and caveats in that thread - if something goes wrong with a firmware update, it can render your CPAP unusable.  Use at your own risk, in other words, and if you're not knowledgeable concerning firmware updates, I'd suggest you do not attempt it.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Firmware Version [DreamStation]
Your Dreamstation Go must be at 1.1.3 or later for the humidifier to work (and that's what was on the microSD that came with my humidifier).

Your current version is reported in the "My Support"->"Device Info" screen. If the current version is below 1.1.3, you must upgrade to use the humidifier. Version 1.1.4 adds some functional improvements that sound worthwhile. Version 1.1.5 mainly just improves the update process for FUTURE updates. I am using 1.1.5 from the link and have no issues with it, but there's no pressing reason to use it instead of 1.1.4 that was provided. As SuperSleeper said, it depends on what you are comfortable with, and your risk tolerance.

Updating takes a little while. Be patient. Do NOT unplug it if it seems to be stuck. That is very very important.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2019, 02:15 PM)ragtopcircus Wrote: As SuperSleeper said, it depends on what you are comfortable with, and your risk tolerance.

Updating takes a little while. Be patient. Do NOT unplug it if it seems to be stuck. That is very very important.

Also choose a nice day when the weather forecast calls for little chance of a blackout.

[Image: l70kiugms0j31.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2019, 05:56 AM)Sheepish Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 02:15 PM)ragtopcircus Wrote: As SuperSleeper said, it depends on what you are comfortable with, and your risk tolerance.

Also choose a nice day when the weather forecast calls for little chance of a blackout.

Good thing I have the battery! Too-funny 

I don't know if it switches over cleanly enough to save the bacon during a firmware update though. And in all seriousness, yes. Don't bump the cord, don't dot it during a storm, use a flaky extension cord, etc.

However, I did unplug the machine, without the battery, swap in the update microSD, and plug it back in to initiate the update. From that point, don't unplug. It will take a little while to even tell you that is has an update available, then will ask if you want to do it. Be patient.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,223 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  [Equipment] Airsense 11 Firmware Update 4600.10.7 hobbycamguy 4 631 01-15-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: hobbycamguy
Question [Equipment] Last airsense autoset firmware? logart89 0 551 05-11-2023, 12:12 PM
Last Post: logart89
  ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset firmware upgrade? Tomislav 6 2,774 01-05-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Tomislav
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,759 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,564 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  I like Oscar 1.2.0. Can I turn off Oscar New Version Notifications E.W. 1 715 10-25-2021, 06:51 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.