Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] First day result
After several night using the apap machine, I am getting better sleep than the first two days.

Post Reply Post Reply
That's looking better, rajiray. It's still early days, but I can see there's a definite improvement. Are you feeling more comfortable with the mask, now? And do you feel more rested in the morning?

I think you might need to bump up your base pressure a little bit, but give it a few more days for everything to settle down before you make any changes.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks deepbreathing, I am getting better with the mask, and rolling with it.
It leak at my big move and wake me a bit, but it is alot better than the first two night. At least no more headache and my blood pressure dropped abit to a better level which are good sign .
Per your advise, I turned of the ramp and start with 8.5 - 20 pressure, where my 90% pressure is 10.4. And I am figuring out what to do with me on different A-Flex setting.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eye puffiness as a result of cpap ran-man 8 586 03-06-2017, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Kayak18
Question Legionairre's disease as a result of cpap use ran-man 22 4,117 08-29-2016, 10:59 PM
Last Post: martinsr00
  Why do AHI and Centrals show a roller coaster result ckingzzzs 8 992 07-18-2016, 06:52 PM
Last Post: ckingzzzs
  [Treatment] Does PAP therapy eliminate AHI? What is acceptable result? janesleeping 7 1,120 03-18-2016, 10:22 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Wink My last night result ! Rousseau21 7 950 02-13-2016, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Rousseau21
  A bit of a concern for me; re: Sleepyhead result. JVinNE 6 2,175 04-13-2015, 09:07 AM
Last Post: JVinNE
  Another Good Result - Night 3/Motivation increased for anyone? Sparkle 5 1,338 01-18-2015, 08:12 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last