Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] First day result
RE: First day result
After several night using the apap machine, I am getting better sleep than the first two days.

Post Reply Post Reply
That's looking better, rajiray. It's still early days, but I can see there's a definite improvement. Are you feeling more comfortable with the mask, now? And do you feel more rested in the morning?

I think you might need to bump up your base pressure a little bit, but give it a few more days for everything to settle down before you make any changes.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks deepbreathing, I am getting better with the mask, and rolling with it.
It leak at my big move and wake me a bit, but it is alot better than the first two night. At least no more headache and my blood pressure dropped abit to a better level which are good sign .
Per your advise, I turned of the ramp and start with 8.5 - 20 pressure, where my 90% pressure is 10.4. And I am figuring out what to do with me on different A-Flex setting.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally had a PSG instead of a PG and the result shocked me mugen4u 48 3,347 04-19-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Treatment] Review of OSCAR Result wasvsdal 7 712 10-18-2023, 12:02 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
Question [Pressure] Many Settings - Same Result - OSCAR Detectives take a look? BionicBreather 16 1,855 10-16-2023, 10:53 AM
Last Post: BionicBreather
  [Equipment] Will medicare pay for my oxygen condenser based on this result? ThinMountainAir 5 935 08-29-2022, 11:45 AM
Last Post: newb
Question [Diagnosis] Help me read my CPAP Study Result YouTakeMyBreathAway 0 575 06-22-2022, 02:22 AM
Last Post: YouTakeMyBreathAway
  [Diagnosis] A bit lost after WatchPat result Hms123 39 4,494 10-07-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Hms123
  My sleep study result, would like to understand it better? sndraco 5 746 07-12-2021, 03:46 PM
Last Post: sndraco

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.