Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Fisher and Paykel USB Stick
Hello,

I have accidentally wiped my F&P Icon USB stick. I have tried repartitioning the disk but cannot get it to work.

Are there any computer savvy F&P users who would be able to make me a disk image of their USB stick (with personal data removed) or can you tell me how the F&P USB is partitioned? (i.e. partition type, size etc)

Happy to pay a few bucks for someone's time.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi 75robo,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question.
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-02-2015, 02:26 AM)75robo Wrote: Hello,

I have accidentally wiped my F&P Icon USB stick. I have tried repartitioning the disk but cannot get it to work.

Are there any computer savvy F&P users who would be able to make me a disk image of their USB stick (with personal data removed) or can you tell me how the F&P USB is partitioned? (i.e. partition type, size etc)

Happy to pay a few bucks for someone's time.

I have not had this problem, but ordinarily you would just put the USB stick in your PC and format it to FAT32. It should not need a partition since it has no OS on it & is not a boot device. Hope this works, if not let me know & I'll see if I can help. Best wishes,
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks Geoff. That worked! I think the mistake i was making was formatting it on a MAC and not a Windows box.

You saved me having to shell out for a new USB !
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carrie Fisher died from 'sleep apnea and other causes' dwd1249 15 648 06-20-2017, 01:48 PM
Last Post: personal111
  Fisher paykel 254 Sanilac04 3 233 03-22-2017, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Sanilac04
  Fisher Paykel HC201 - changing pressure? Debi 1 518 09-23-2016, 07:08 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Changing ramp time Fisher Paykal Sleep Style 600 HAVAGO 5 632 07-02-2016, 11:58 PM
Last Post: vsheline
  [Equipment] Fisher & Paykel Icon+ questions kowlooner 9 1,438 04-28-2016, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Arend
Sad How to Erase Data on Fisher & Paykel Machine MarissaCPAP 4 1,156 04-26-2016, 11:16 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Fisher & Paykel Icon Infosmart Software Bobo 47 34,833 02-24-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: woozie38