Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] HELP WITH SOFTWARE? (for REMstar Pro)
HELP WITH SOFTWARE? (for REMstar Pro)
I'm new at this game and have a Remstar Pro C-Flex+ machine. I was told that there is software available that would give me efficacy information. I've tried loading Sleepyhead but can't get it to work. Not having efficacy information is like having a scale with no readout.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: HELP WITH SOFTWARE?
Hi cpaprap,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will be along shortly to help you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: HELP WITH SOFTWARE? (for REMstar Pro)
cpaprap, I changed the subject line so it attracts the right folks.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Does your machine say "Philips Respironics" or just "Respironics?"

If it says Philips, you may just need the lastest version of SleepyHead, 0.9.3. Check the link in my signature line to get the right version.

If not, check here at the bottom to find out what machine you have and report back.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi cpaprap. I have the same machine, and I can tell you that it _does_ work with SleepyHead. However, you do need the latest version to be able to read the data. Furthermore, the main SourceForge page for SleepyHead does not link to the latest version with the big green download button. You need to make sure you have version 9.3 (the latest as I write this), which has a file name like SleepyHead-0.9.3-beta-win32-setup.exe. If you are reading this, the easiest way is to click on archangle's link in his/her signature above. Alternately, from the main SleepyHead SourceForge page, select "Browse All Files" right below the download button and look for the latest version.

Good luck.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-14-2013, 05:49 PM)RonWessels Wrote: Hi cpaprap. I have the same machine, and I can tell you that it _does_ work with SleepyHead. However, you do need the latest version to be able to read the data. Furthermore, the main SourceForge page for SleepyHead does not link to the latest version with the big green download button. You need to make sure you have version 9.3 (the latest as I write this), which has a file name like SleepyHead-0.9.3-beta-win32-setup.exe. If you are reading this, the easiest way is to click on archangle's link in his/her signature above. Alternately, from the main SleepyHead SourceForge page, select "Browse All Files" right below the download button and look for the latest version.

Good luck.

Thanks for the help! Unfortunately I still haven't gotten anywhere with Sleepyhead. I did as suggested, downloaded the software from the earlier post. I do have the file from your post but ----

It must be my system, XP Pro, lots of memory, etc. When I try to open Sleepyhead the program comes up. I try to load data and nothing happens, t when I check with Task Manager I get an error message - not responding.

I uninstalled the program and manually edited the registry in case I had a corrupted key. On re-install I get the same message.

My machine will not even recognize the SD card from the REMstar.

By now I saying "bracka fricka brackarack" or something close to that.

Any other ideas will be apprecoated.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 121 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 477 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,223 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 273 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 400 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 354 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 614 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.