Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Help with Devilbiss DV6 CPAP data and settings
RE: Help with CPAP data and settings
If you’re waking up with a sore dry throat then the leak rates are probably accurate and most of the air is leaving your mouth. The only way to stop that is to do what I stated previously.
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
Part of me thinks something isn't working right. Why was flow rate only recorded for part of the night? Large leaks flagged at random times. Pressure graph is not changing consistently in APAP mode.

I am wondering if it maybe has a defective pressure or flow sensor. Looks like there should be 3 years warranty, I think I would be taking it in and asking for it to be looked at.
Post Reply Post Reply
GuyScharf is currently developing support for the Devilbiss DV6 machines. If you can help by providing data, please see his thread in Software Support http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...x-machines
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2020, 05:58 PM)Catalynux Wrote: "I added some more pictures with more zoom in"

How were you able to generate those images with the data from DV6?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with Devilbiss DV6 CPAP data and settings
Roger...

This thread is a little old and the OP hasn't logged in here since the end of 2020 so you may not get a response from them.

Are you asking about the screenshots themselves?  Or how the OP zoomed in to the particular time frame.

Your profile shows you using the DV54. The DV54 Auto shows as being partly supported by OSCAR if that is the machine you still have
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...#DeVilbiss
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2020, 03:07 PM)Catalynux Wrote: It is a CPAP not an aPAP.

The device I'm using is DeVilbiss 6.

I don't have the option of turning ON/OFF the auto settings.
The only auto settings it has are Autostart and Autostop.

Yes it's a cpap not auto cpap it's a devilbiss dv63 which is a cpap not an auto cpap which is dv64
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  [CPAP] New to cpap! Just wondering if my data looks ok so far wwjkcd 1 165 03-08-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question [Treatment] help with oscar and CPAP settings SeanOZ 3 223 03-05-2024, 05:11 AM
Last Post: SeanOZ
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 444 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Advice Needed With Settings and Deciphering OSCAR Data WhatIsRemSleep 16 946 02-12-2024, 01:04 AM
  CPAP Settings Support cspofford1 3 284 02-07-2024, 04:37 PM
  [CPAP] Need help with low pulse ox data/CPAP data Dan E 5 403 02-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.