Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Help with oscar
RE: Help with oscar
Lolol. I literally laughed out loud. Although I'm curious what mask works on that face...
Post Reply Post Reply
If you have to pay out of pocket look at Supplier #2 on the suppliers list at the top of the site. They have new and slightly used machines. I purchased 1 for myself and 1 for my son. They have a year warranty and you can buy another year. They cost 799 each - one had 1month use the other 1 week.

Great machines and a very good company.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Keep looking at the different threads. You're certainly going to find lots of useful info. One thread alone is probably more than old Dr. McDuck's got.

And you're welcome. Just paying it forward.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Staceyburke
Thanks. I'm checking Supplier #2 right now. Thats a great price. 
Brent
Post Reply Post Reply
Wait and call them. They will tell you how many hours are on the machine you want to buy. Divide by 8 to get an idea of how many day it was used. If it seems more than you want ask for another one. You can get a low hours.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds good. I will do that.
Thanks again
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with OSCAR
Something strange happened last night. Usually i dont remember dreaming very much but last night i had several different dreams. i woke up a few times throughout the night but went back to sleep. Usually it takes me along time to fall back asleep, when i got up i was real foggy but physically i feel alittle better. Im just curious, does dreaming only occur during REM sleep? And if so,why am i still soo foggy? Does it take time for brain to heal? Attached is last nights chart. The break in chart is where me and my lady had some quick sexy time. lol.  As always, any and all thoughts are greatly appreciated. the more input the better. My pressure remains the same  as the night before and Cflex plus 3 is my exhale relief. Im using inflatable cerviclal collar from amazon. I like that i can adjust how much it is inflated and it does not contact my throat the way the other cervical collars do. thank you guys.
Brent

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on the cleaner OSCAR data. Keep at the therapy and build a nice trend of well rested sleep and clean charts.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Between your soft cervical collar and a little more pressure you are looking a lot like my before and after examples in the soft cervical collar wiki. Great! It looks like you went to fixed pressure at 10.0. I had suggested auto at 9-12, but I'm not going to argue with success! Keep this up and you'll be a new man.

Before:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=29904]

After:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=30214]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't thank you all enough. The cervical collar is saving my life. I just hope I start feeling better.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.