Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Few suggestions please for newbie.
RE: Few suggestions please for newbie.
I have been seeing alot of centrals around the times that i am waking up at night. Are these real centrals or could they be attributated to SWJ? Most of the centrals that i see, seem to correlate with times that i am awake.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I almost want to say SWJ even though these show as CA. You might be doing some tossing/turning stuff before falling asleep or waking. Just speculation. Do these CA events cause issues that diminish how you feel? Do you notice these or is it just the numbers?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
i am exhausted, most days. More so from just not having continous sleep. Still getting used to the machine. Though it has been about 3 weeks now. Posted a few more charts below. Will probably drop the PS down some more to see if it will help.

Post Reply Post Reply
Copy. I will say this, the CA present the consistently inconsistent attribute. Just a thought, if it's not all caused by SWJ or position shifts, maybe this is sleep stage transitions like the one area of CA that's in the just left of middle of the long sleep segment on above chart 1 of most recent.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleep has been getting better off and on. Had alot of centrals last night. Not sure if it could be attributated to sleep wake junk since i didn't really sleep the 2nd half of the night. Is it normal for central sleep apneas to be kicked off while you are lying awake?

Post Reply Post Reply
Breath holds can happen more frequently than you may be aware of while lying awake. A machine built to address sleeping events will always have some difficulty interpreting waking breath attributes.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for suggestions chzuck 31 537 04-13-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: chzuck
  Product Suggestions To Help Prevent Back Sleeping mawaw1992 6 172 04-07-2024, 09:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Newbie - CPAP data review and titration empiricismandstatistics 0 110 04-03-2024, 03:08 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  Newbie Here Tulipdi 4 187 04-02-2024, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Tulipdi
  Do my OSCAR charts and figures look okay (newbie)? Jade98 4 172 04-02-2024, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help Lowering a Varying AHI for a Newbie rtkierke 16 494 03-27-2024, 05:41 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  newbie looking to get machine dialed in Jpm6179 3 189 03-25-2024, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jpm6179

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.