Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] How do I get to OLD data (old CPAP)
How do I get to OLD data (old CPAP)
I have two systems, depending on which location I'm at when it's time to crash. I would like to be able to access the stored data on the really old machine, but I can't find anything that doesn't imply an SD card.

I'll post more with exact details of the device later, if anyone has any ideas beyond the SD card methods. (Old device isn't local tonight, of course Sleep-well

Regards,
Dew
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do I get to OLD data (old CPAP)
If it is the one in your profile, the REMstar Plus, then all it has is hours used, not any data such as AHI.

If it is another machine, depending on the age, the method of getting data from a data capable machine may mean a proprietary card and card reader.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-30-2013, 12:58 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: If it is the one in your profile, the REMstar Plus, then all it has is hours used, not any data such as AHI.

If it is another machine, depending on the age, the method of getting data from a data capable machine may mean a proprietary card and card reader.

I didn't want to hear that, but sadly It's kinda what I expected. Thanks for the prompt reply!
Thanks
Dew
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi DeRanger,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
What Paula said.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 144 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  [CPAP] New to cpap! Just wondering if my data looks ok so far wwjkcd 1 166 03-08-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Need help with low pulse ox data/CPAP data Dan E 5 403 02-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New CPAP user - OSCAR Data Bourgi 7 674 02-04-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Bourgi
  [Pressure] Fairly new to CPAP, need help interpreting OSCAR data Maverick3u3 5 300 02-04-2024, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Maverick3u3
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 403 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Video [Treatment] Looking for Insight on my CPAP data scarcityj 6 401 01-16-2024, 10:09 PM
Last Post: scarcityj

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.