Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Howdy and Welcome To Me! Glad to be here.
Howdy and Welcome To Me! Glad to be here.
Just signed up for the ApneaBoard. Been on CPAP a year and want to learn more. Looks like a right nice group of folks. Howdy!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Howdy and Welcome To Me! Glad to be here.
(06-18-2012, 06:11 PM)Patrick Wrote: Just signed up for the ApneaBoard. Been on CPAP a year and want to learn more. Looks like a right nice group of folks. Howdy!
Welcome

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome, Patrick! You are at the right place, if you want to learn more about your therapy.
How is your therapy working for you? If it is working great, your year's experience perhaps can help others. If not, there is plenty of help to be had from this web site.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, BabyDoc
Assuming you are a Pediatrician on CPAP, I'll thank you for the kind words. CPAP has worked fine until about 3-5 months ago: now, the afternoon droops have recurred. So, I'm investigating and joining this wonderful site, downloading the software, and going to start checking my data out. Will stay in touch for sure.
Patrick

(06-18-2012, 06:16 PM)BabyDoc Wrote: Welcome, Patrick! You are at the right place, if you want to learn more about your therapy.
How is your therapy working for you? If it is working great, your year's experience perhaps can help others. If not, there is plenty of help to be had from this web site.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Zonk. Thank you.

(06-18-2012, 06:12 PM)zonk Wrote:
(06-18-2012, 06:11 PM)Patrick Wrote: Just signed up for the ApneaBoard. Been on CPAP a year and want to learn more. Looks like a right nice group of folks. Howdy!
Welcome

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-18-2012, 06:11 PM)Patrick Wrote: Just signed up for the ApneaBoard.

Welcome
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
Your machine is data capable. Try to download the ResScan or the Sleepyhead (or both) and seeing what your data is doing. It is not uncommon for the pressure to need adjusting.

Just follow the directions carefully for installing ResScan.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Patrick, Welcome to the forum,! it's a great place to find lots of helpful information.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Surprised Night 8, it's already Love - Hate. So glad I found you guys! FE350 148 13,249 01-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Idea SO Glad I Insisted on Auto Hydrangea 6 1,486 03-13-2017, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Wrz77
  Another new member-Glad to be here SnoringMark 23 4,396 11-21-2016, 04:05 PM
Last Post: SnoringMark
  Howdy, New to CPAP/APAP jatomusic 11 2,560 05-24-2016, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Evpraxia
  Glad I found this board! Near banned on others. SnorkelTodd 22 9,945 01-24-2014, 08:25 AM
Last Post: jdireton
Grin Howdy fellow Hose Heads! Doc is tweaking my settings MsDixie 6 3,152 06-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Shastzi
Cool glad I did need4sleep 5 3,040 11-13-2012, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Yawnmaster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.