Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] I take my mask off every night after 1-2 hours and don't know why
RE: I take my mask off every night after 1-2 hours and don't know why
Last night I ended up wearing my mask for over 9 hours.  I'm pretty sure this is the longest I've ever worn it!  I didn't do anything specifically different than any other night.

(ResMed split this into two sessions because I slept past Noon)

Is there anything that I can learn from using the machine for a full night for probably the first time?  I think I do see some of the clusters that @Melman mentioned previously.  I also see my pressure hitting the max pressure a few times, should I increase the max further?  My leak rate is pretty low the entire time, I think I am doing better at tightening the mask correctly without it being too tight.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I take my mask off every night after 1-2 hours and don't know why
Two things, and they may be related.
First Clusters of obstructive events, your older posts did not have them though others have reported them to you.
Second, your flow limits 95% value is over 0.20 where we like to see it 0.10 or less. This may or may not be related to the clusters which indicate you are tucking your chin.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Only sleeping 3 hours a night with CPAP, almost fell asleep at wheel biboombap 10 116 23 minutes ago
Last Post: biboombap
  Airsense 10 run hours??? eok361 5 139 Yesterday, 08:13 PM
Last Post: eok361
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 395 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 322 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 540 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Unable to keep mask throughout night Overdrawn 4 279 02-10-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Overdrawn
  Total machine use hours? milogurd 1 316 02-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Nightynite

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.