Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Just Diagnosed - Hoping for Help
RE: Just Diagnosed - Hoping for Help
I don't know.. I might have ended up with the APAP.. I have the ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset..
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-22-2017, 09:23 PM)Snoring Machine Momma Wrote: I don't know.. I might have ended up with the APAP.. I have the ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset..

Sleep on this tonight with the settings you have in your profile.  Let us know your AHI and breakdown of AHI, obstructives, hypopneas, clear airways.  Also your 90% pressure reading.

Download #Sleepyhead and follow the tutorials in my signature line and then post a screenshot.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My machine did not come with an SD card. I have one that I can use but no reader for my laptop!
Post Reply Post Reply
I figured it out......

Thank you so very much for the software... Woo Hoo - I can see my overall AHI now & that it is helping... It makes no sense that the summary on my actual machine says 4 or 6 AHI.. Not sure what that is about.

I do NOT have FULL ACCESS into my data - It says "This day just contains summary data, only limited information is available". Plus I only have block information - no wavy lines...

3/21 - 2.01 AHI
3/22 - 0.73 AHI

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Likely that no sd data card was present to save the detailed data to
Post Reply Post Reply
Let us know if your have more detailed data since you now have the SD card in the machine.

Also, once you are in #SleepyHead, go to the Daily Page, scroll to the bottom, and on the right and left sides, there are drop down boxes for the graphs you want to see and the events.  Make sure thay are on.  

Did you order the Clinicians Manual for your machine?  
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Your numbers look pretty good. Smile
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The graph button only allows this block format. I will keep you posted. Thx for the guidance!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-23-2017, 08:02 AM)Snoring Machine Momma Wrote: The graph button only allows this block format. I will keep you posted. Thx for the guidance!

Also, go back to perferences and be sure the graphs are checked.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Momma, I don't have the same machine but have seen posts recommending you go into the clinicians mode and under the "Options" change the "Essentials" setting to "Plus". This may be the reason you are not able to see all the detailed information. Hopefully someone with more experience with the Autoset can chime in.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thx for the thought - I will look at the machine again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Questions for newly diagnosed Schernenk 20 288 7 hours ago
Last Post: Schernenk
  Just Diagnosed - Advice Required on What to Purchase Dazkd1969 0 50 Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Dazkd1969
  Diagnosed with SA 70AHI Newbie2024 16 381 03-19-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Newbie2024
  Only CAs on Oscar but diagnosed with OSA - 2 months CPAP and no improvement 444zane3 4 289 03-07-2024, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Just bought a second hand bilevel, hoping for some help with titration? JohnnyLarueBathrobe 8 271 03-01-2024, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 13 1,014 01-06-2024, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 478 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.