Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Just finish titration
Just finish titration
I just finish the week of titration.  Had to turn machine back on Friday.  Thursday nite  this best I slept in a long time. Then came first nite without it. I miss it . Friday nite was horrible.  I cant wait until my machine comes in this week.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Just finish titration
NOW is the time to set up your Dr and DME with your request for a machine,

First, based on the titration you feel an improvement, Can the delivery be accelerated?

Second, the machine I want is the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet with the heated climate control hose or the Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine (DSX500T11, Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube) (your choice).  

Get this determined before you go to pick it up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Amen to the above! Get this said up front, and when you're getting it from the DME don't leave the building with anything except the one you want.
Post Reply Post Reply
One step ahead . I happen to live next yto where the airsense a10 comes from.  I have to wait for them to download and firgure out the prescription and get it to dme.  I alresdy have it set for me to pick it up instead of shipping it in which i have to wait at the house for delivery. They wont deliver with out someone there.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 73 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help with settings after BiPAP Titration jd1291 5 164 03-11-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Just bought a second hand bilevel, hoping for some help with titration? JohnnyLarueBathrobe 8 276 03-01-2024, 02:31 PM
  [Pressure] BiPAP Titration Help - I:E Ratio becomes 1:5 havishem 1 221 02-17-2024, 09:46 AM
  [CPAP] Help - Initial Titration Suggestions gli890 2 304 02-17-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 13 1,015 01-06-2024, 03:57 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.