Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] LED light on Devilbliss automatic machine
LED light on Devilbliss automatic machine
Does anyone know how to turn off the LED light on my new Devilbliss automatic CPAP machine when it is not in use?

I'd also like to find out what software the machine uses and how I access it if anyone knows.

Finally if anyone know how to optimize the settings I would really appreciate it. I have adjusted a number of the settings but I am not sure how to get the best out of the machine. Any tips would be really helpful.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: LED light on Devilbliss automatic machine
Hi kevinkosky, welcome aboard
The LED light can be disabled in the 'Enable Submenu'
The instructions are in the ckinical manual, the manual available via Email
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

SleepyHead software supports DeVilbiss Intellipap machines
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

As for optimized setting, depend on the data (AHI, leak, pressure stats) and what problems trying to solve
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi kevinkosky,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
What zonk said.
Hang in there for more suggestions and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi kevinkosky and welcome to Apneaboard! I have never used a Devilbiss so I can be of no help at all, but if it is a data capable machine, SleepyHead is great software. I have 2 different flavors of software developed by Respironics for my type of machine, and while they have their uses, I prefer the SleepyHead for ease of use and ease of reading my data!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 118 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
Sad Blinking Red light on my Airsense 10 machine please ? What does it mean cajones 9 11,501 03-15-2024, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 10 - Bright light from on/off switch Dagmar 6 11,074 03-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: E.W.
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,166 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  RECOMMENDATION REQUESTED - LIGHT THERAPY srlevine1 0 352 07-23-2023, 11:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [Equipment] Screen Light - how to turn off Hopingforachange 4 2,101 04-04-2023, 01:50 AM
Last Post: zellem
  Phillips system one red light tmoody 1 507 01-18-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: tmoody

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.