Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BIPAP Titration Results in
RE: BIPAP Titration Results in
Non of the info you have posted gives any indication of pressure used during the "titration" testing.
The hole point of the test is to determine the proper pressure, or range of pressure for the best therapeutic results.
The charts seem to indicate your Sleep Apnea was controlled within acceptable limits, but no indication of what pressure was used to obtain the results.
Did you use your mask during this test? Or did they simply do a basic overnight sleep test to determine the presence and severity of Apnea.
Either you did not receive a complete report or you have not provided us the the relevant information.
Post Reply Post Reply
You may have to look at the charts i already posted that has that info. I think it is the first one i posted.
Post Reply Post Reply

Here is the pressure titration details.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry about that I saw dates instead of pressures.
My titration report was in a very different format.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-04-2014, 02:07 PM)bwexler Wrote: Sorry about that I saw dates instead of pressures.
My titration report was in a very different format.

no problem. Yea, my other titration study and sleep studies were in a different format and that is why I am not sure what I am reading. Also, I am not familiar with BIPAP like I am CPAP and APAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was just moved to ASV, which I guess is Bipap on steroids.
I don't have 0 AHI yet but I am often below 2.0 and occasionally below 1.0.
I am generally finding the PRS1 ASV easier to live with than the S9 Autoset, but harder to understand. It just works.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-04-2014, 04:48 PM)bwexler Wrote: I was just moved to ASV, which I guess is Bipap on steroids.
I don't have 0 AHI yet but I am often below 2.0 and occasionally below 1.0.
I am generally finding the PRS1 ASV easier to live with than the S9 Autoset, but harder to understand. It just works.

well, I have issues with CPAP and that is why my doc ordered the BIPAP titration. I have always, as long as I can remember, been under 5 AHI but always woke up every few hours and was not rested during the day, but, I never had zero AHI's consistently for days at a time. I think there has only been a handful of times recently that I had any AHI's so this makes me think something isn't working right. For now, I am going to concentrate on what my titration study means and call the DME on Monday about the zero AHI's.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 78 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 535 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 184 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 257 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Help with settings after BiPAP Titration jd1291 5 171 03-11-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.