Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New member here
RE: New member here
I am also a new user of the therapy and going through the adjustments and searches for the best fit for me.  I have been on therapy for 2 months with 58 consecutive days of 8 hours of use nightly. I am using a Dreamwear nasal pillow size medium and it has my AHI around 4 most nights.  I also suffer from congestion and am a side sleeper so I clog on one side.  I can't use decongestant nasal sprays because this whole thing started with AFIB (and a successful so far cardioconversion).  My neighbor has been on therapy for 10 years or so told me he puts OPCON eye drops in both eyes an hour or so before he goes to bed. It opens the sinuses that drain from the eyes and I could not believe how much easier it made sleeping and breathing on my side. I know it is a decongestant antihistimine so checked with the cardiologist and she said OK if only a couple of drops in each eye and no change in BP.  I am also going to order the Dreamware Gell Pillow to see how that works. I keep hearing good things.  FINALLY, thanks to everyone on this forum. You are a godsend to us novice OLD FARTs (2).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 136 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 495 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,023 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,558 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7
  New member sghalloway 11 998 10-07-2023, 02:13 PM
Last Post: sghalloway
  [Pressure] New member and new OSCAR user squiddog 4 456 09-19-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: squiddog
  New Member Intro and OSCAR charts DaveInDenver 2 429 08-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Last Post: DaveInDenver

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.