Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Mask strap causing irritation
First of all thanks to everyone for all the helps. My dad's situation is improving since he started the CPAP therapy.

However, he is having too much irritation (itchiness) where the mask strap is rubbing with the skin.

The mask itself is not causing any irritation just the straps.

Did anyone faced similar situation and found a way to overcome this?
Post Reply Post Reply
Pad-a-cheek liners from Supplier #31 might do the trick.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Thanks

(01-11-2017, 11:17 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote: Pad-a-cheek liners from Supplier #31 might do the trick.

Post Reply Post Reply

If you don't see what you need on their website be sure to send an email. I found out that she makes a cover for the Ruby style chin strap I use. I haven't tried it yet but plan to. It's a special order item and not on the site but she sent a document with info. and pictures when I asked.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi sjishan,

It's GREAT to hear that your dad is doing so well with CPAP therapy.
Both of you keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cpap Mask left wrinkle lines in my face. How long doe they take to go away? Ihaveapnea 4 269 03-21-2017, 04:42 AM
Last Post: cant_sleep_in_nj
  Need advise. My current CPAP and/or mask is too noisy. Sterling147 10 379 03-19-2017, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask users sleepytimegal 8 259 03-16-2017, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Attila
  [Pressure] New cpap user 2 weeks into this mask questions Jcdwing 6 227 03-15-2017, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Attila
  Vertigo/CPAP Pressure Update- CPAP causing inner ear problems SuperSleeper 70 67,487 03-05-2017, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Melman
  DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask sleepytimegal 17 538 02-28-2017, 10:24 AM
Last Post: C0mbe
  Nasal Irritation: Sores / Scabbing of Septum (both sides) hipstercadillac 4 275 02-03-2017, 01:24 AM
Last Post: player