Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] My Brick Report
RE: My Brick Report
(07-28-2018, 10:01 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: I would go by the AHI your machine has under sleep report.

SkiSmuggs,

If your machine records AHI, then you should be able to read the AHI under "Sleep Report"  on the display screen of your machine.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
http://www.ApneaBoard.com

OSCAR Chart Organization
OSCAR - The Guide
Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(07-28-2018, 01:50 PM)OpalRose Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 10:01 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: I would go by the AHI your machine has under sleep report.

SkiSmuggs,

If you machine records AHI, then you should be able to read the AHI under "Sleep Report"  on the display screen of your machine.

Thanks, I will take a look if it is cool enough to sleep in the house tonight.  When it is muggy, I sleep in the RV.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't believe the Airstart range of machines record AHI I think they only record hours of use for compliancy.

So whilst it should work with resscan resscan will only telly how much you have used your machine not how effective your treatment is.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not having AHI is the only regret I would have in buying a "brick". That said, the difference was about $400, so I will probably get over it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT Joe Bezz 12 349 09-16-2021, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
  OSCAR Report on Resperation Levels SideSleeper 11 381 08-14-2021, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  SD Card 12 Month Compliance Report for DOT Physical kendricks1988 5 251 08-07-2021, 06:43 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Diagnosis] Sleep Test Report. Comments requested. pb12 36 1,109 06-19-2021, 01:39 AM
Last Post: cathyf
  [CPAP] Leaks in my OSCAR report alexwilson 1 171 06-18-2021, 04:02 PM
  Clear airways on my OSCAR report mmorris9001 4 282 05-29-2021, 05:15 AM
  New on this - can anyone give me some pointers on my report? Jomik 8 417 05-06-2021, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Jomik

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.