Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] My Brick Report
RE: My Brick Report
(07-28-2018, 10:01 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: I would go by the AHI your machine has under sleep report.

SkiSmuggs,

If your machine records AHI, then you should be able to read the AHI under "Sleep Report"  on the display screen of your machine.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-28-2018, 01:50 PM)OpalRose Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 10:01 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: I would go by the AHI your machine has under sleep report.

SkiSmuggs,

If you machine records AHI, then you should be able to read the AHI under "Sleep Report"  on the display screen of your machine.

Thanks, I will take a look if it is cool enough to sleep in the house tonight.  When it is muggy, I sleep in the RV.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't believe the Airstart range of machines record AHI I think they only record hours of use for compliancy.

So whilst it should work with resscan resscan will only telly how much you have used your machine not how effective your treatment is.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not having AHI is the only regret I would have in buying a "brick". That said, the difference was about $400, so I will probably get over it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 212 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 252 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 209 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,643 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 513 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,477 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 522 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.