Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] My first night with my own airsense a10
Hello again,
I think it might be sweat at the seal of the mask. I red in the forum try a gasket made of an old tee shirt.  i did but I think i made it a little to narrow. I will try again tonite with a new one.  Here is new sleepyhead report            
http://imgur.com/a/Amzqn
Post Reply Post Reply
http://imgur.com/a/j6wns
If I am understanding these charts so far I am not doing bad.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking good!
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

I can sure see the difference when the mask leaks. I had dental work where they removed a broken tooth and put an implant in. My face is swollen so i switched to my nasal mask. The fit test showed good. Surprise leaked in middle of nite. then look at the charts. Wow
http://imgur.com/a/DsVYY
Post Reply Post Reply
You are going to have your good and bad nights, and you just had a bad one.  The best thing to do is analyze the possible causes and see where you can correct them.  Having major leaks for 4 hours 17 minutes out of 9.5 hours of sleep should be easier to address than the little 30 second ones.

Good luck!
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
I could use some help understanding charts. Fore instance the pressure chart has two lines on the graphs a red line and a green line. Also the graph that shows time at pressure has three lines. how do i read these and understand them.
Post Reply Post Reply

Read Robysue's Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead.  The link is also at the bottom of this post. It will tell you that the higher line is the inhale pressure and lower is the exhale pressure when using EPR. This and and many other tidbits of information are provided.

I hope this will help.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you . There is alot to read and understand. I did something stupid last nite. I forgotbto take sd card out of computer and put it back in apap machine. 
Post Reply Post Reply
"I forgot to take sd card out of computer and put it back in apap machine. "

You're not the first, and won't be the last... It happens to all of us sooner or later. Some people spend the bucks for a wifi FlashAir card, the rest of us just resolve to try to do better.
Post Reply Post Reply

My Dr. got me to try the total fit face mask. This one gose over your eyse ,nose and mouth because of my nite time allergies. So I tried it here is my first nite results.  
http://imgur.com/a/kcSTK
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirSense 10 auto for Her versus airsense S10 auto car54 1 164 09-28-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Resmed Airsense 10 Using Full Water Tank Every Night Nsquared1 21 1,193 09-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Gary1of2
  Last night not a good night Novello1234 15 734 06-26-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: DavePaulson
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet APAP vs ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her SingerWang 11 1,186 04-04-2017, 12:07 AM
Last Post: JamesW
  New member, first night with Airsense 10 auto - advice and questions gcritchley 17 1,085 03-28-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: gcritchley
Angry Airsense 10 Elite humming all night - going crazy! Cro0ked 16 1,634 03-01-2017, 07:55 PM
Last Post: nanbar
  1st night on new Airsense 10 for her Beej 7 782 11-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Beej