Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] My first night with my own airsense a10
My first night with my own airsense a10
How many days should i wait before down loading  my results and post to see howyou all think i am doing. Also reading alot of posts you all post helps. I still got to learn how to interpret the graphs. There is alot to learn besidesjust slapping a mask on and call it good.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My first night with my own airsense a10
When you have results post them.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the first few days can often reflect the adaptation process more than the therapy effectiveness, but after a couple days the pattern of AHI type and frequency becomes more stable and meaningful. We can certainly look at data anytime, but remember it is equally important to consider how you feel and not be overly influenced by the data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with your statement on its about the way i feel. Just found out no sd card. Have to go get one.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think this part is all in my head ,but it seems likes I  an not getting full sleep last nite. Its like I was aware of my breathing all the time.
Post Reply Post Reply
I got some results. Trying to down load to post. I cant get tn=hem attached it say file to large. But U must not be doing too bad. It say .9 events. I will try later to upload sleepyhead charts.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please use the instructions in my Useful Links below for posting an image.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
http://imgur.com/a/HUqf9
  I hope this works. this is my first try. i am looking forward to learning more from all of you on how to understand things,
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-17-2017, 07:57 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: I think the first few days can often reflect the adaptation process more than the therapy effectiveness, but after a couple days the pattern of AHI type and frequency becomes more stable and meaningful.  We can certainly look at data anytime, but remember it is equally important to consider how you feel and not be overly influenced by the data.

Very good advice as usual   like
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Gary,

Those results don't look too bad at all. But we aren't getting the full picture. Can you please click on the link in my signature on how to organize your Sleepyhead data. Make sure to remove the pie chart and also the calendar from the view once you get everything on there. For now, the pie chart and calendar is missing because we are not seeing a ton of data which usually shows up on the left side. All of the instructions are in the link below.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,337 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Airsense 10 cutting off repeatedly at night. coldfeet7 4 328 12-31-2023, 09:37 PM
Last Post: coldfeet7
  AirSense 11 not recording entire night wellivea1 6 808 08-29-2023, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 872 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 921 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,694 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,629 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.