Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] My first night with my own airsense a10
RE: My first night with my own airsense a10
Hello again,
I think it might be sweat at the seal of the mask. I red in the forum try a gasket made of an old tee shirt.  i did but I think i made it a little to narrow. I will try again tonite with a new one.  Here is new sleepyhead report            
http://imgur.com/a/Amzqn
Post Reply Post Reply
http://imgur.com/a/j6wns
If I am understanding these charts so far I am not doing bad.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking good!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can sure see the difference when the mask leaks. I had dental work where they removed a broken tooth and put an implant in. My face is swollen so i switched to my nasal mask. The fit test showed good. Surprise leaked in middle of nite. then look at the charts. Wow
http://imgur.com/a/DsVYY
Post Reply Post Reply
You are going to have your good and bad nights, and you just had a bad one.  The best thing to do is analyze the possible causes and see where you can correct them.  Having major leaks for 4 hours 17 minutes out of 9.5 hours of sleep should be easier to address than the little 30 second ones.

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I could use some help understanding charts. Fore instance the pressure chart has two lines on the graphs a red line and a green line. Also the graph that shows time at pressure has three lines. how do i read these and understand them.
Post Reply Post Reply
Read Robysue's Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead.  The link is also at the bottom of this post. It will tell you that the higher line is the inhale pressure and lower is the exhale pressure when using EPR. This and and many other tidbits of information are provided.

I hope this will help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you . There is alot to read and understand. I did something stupid last nite. I forgotbto take sd card out of computer and put it back in apap machine. 
Post Reply Post Reply
"I forgot to take sd card out of computer and put it back in apap machine. "

You're not the first, and won't be the last... It happens to all of us sooner or later. Some people spend the bucks for a wifi FlashAir card, the rest of us just resolve to try to do better.
Post Reply Post Reply
My Dr. got me to try the total fit face mask. This one gose over your eyse ,nose and mouth because of my nite time allergies. So I tried it here is my first nite results.  
http://imgur.com/a/kcSTK
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Airsense 10 cutting off repeatedly at night. coldfeet7 4 316 12-31-2023, 09:37 PM
Last Post: coldfeet7
  AirSense 11 not recording entire night wellivea1 6 773 08-29-2023, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 851 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 898 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,631 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.