Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] My machine is not blowing fully
RE: My machine is not blowing fully
(03-21-2014, 06:29 PM)jenniepepsi Wrote: Ok so I took it apart again, hooked up the cables and power cord to the board and ran the blower alone, it seems to be blowing great. i dont have a pressure messure, but i have been at a 12 for years now and can definitely tell the difference.

so im gonna check all the seals and hoses make sure there isnt a leak somewhere!

Have you clean or replaced the filter recently?

I have that problem where my pressure never went above the starting pressueer of 11 and it norrmally always max's at 20 during the night.

Post Reply Post Reply
almost forgot to update. all is well again!! when i was dusting (i do it once a month) the inside out, i left a screw loose on the housing case Sad so there wasnt a seal around the edges where the blower could intake or put out.

all is fixed, and i learned my lesson lol. dont half a$$ screws Tongue

Breathless tom, yeah i recently did change my black filter, i dont use the white filters anymore,.

and apparently, i had to edit this to reply to you, because im only allowed to post 7 times in my first day LOL. silly.

so, thank you all for your help!! I am so glad i found this site! this is going to be awesome!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jenniepepsi,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you on fixing your machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Cool ! Glad to here it was simple .Well-done

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2014, 10:12 PM)jenniepepsi Wrote: almost forgot to update. all is well again!! when i was dusting (i do it once a month) the inside out, i left a screw loose on the housing case Sad so there wasnt a seal around the edges where the blower could intake or put out.

Breathless tom, yeah i recently did change my black filter, i dont use the white filters anymore,.

and apparently, i had to edit this to reply to you, because im only allowed to post 7 times in my first day LOL. silly.

so, thank you all for your help!! I am so glad i found this site! this is going to be awesome!
Hi jenniepepsi',
Sounds like all's well that ends well, glad you got your machine fixed and I hope it keeps working for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slept fully twice in 3 months since starting CPAP for CSA redking2436 13 676 02-18-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,211 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Resmed Airsense 11 blowing full power with no leaks bcodemz 2 871 10-29-2023, 07:57 PM
Last Post: bcodemz
  [Symptoms] Only changed mask, fully aware during REM sleep phase? THEVGE 2 393 09-25-2023, 08:00 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
  Advice on this CA event, it fully wakes me up Phil487 11 1,241 07-21-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Too much air blowing after cleaning eddog89 8 4,428 05-04-2023, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Sidesleeper2023
  [Equipment] Machine Blowing Too Hard On Inhale—DreamStation 1 fortywinks 0 530 03-28-2023, 08:48 AM
Last Post: fortywinks

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.