Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] NEED HELP ASAP DOWNLOADING SD CARD !
NEED HELP ASAP DOWNLOADING SD CARD !
Can someone please Upload my Data on your Software and Email me back my report ? I already Downloaded SleepyHead and it says my machine (Respironics DreamStation) is NOT supported.

Long story short....

I need to get a CDL physical to renew my CDL ASAP. My new employer will NOT accept my current Medical Card and is requiring me to get a new CDL physical.

The problem is the Clinic does NOT have the capability to read my SD Card to get a report.

I am a Veteran and get my care through the VA. If you know anything about the VA (I also am a 35 Year Government Employee..... 20 Military...... 15 with the VA).  .... the VA is a CLUSTER )-**** top to bottom.  The VA is so bad I Retired early to get out of there. No joke.

That said, I have been trying in vain to reach someone....anyone at my local VA's Sleep Clinic.to get my damn SD Card read. I have been totally unsuccessful this whole past week.  ........ Yea, we LOVE out Vets ! :ROLLEYES:

Anyways, could someone please upload my data and Email me back my report ? My job depends on this !

Thank you very much.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: NEED HELP ASAP DOWNLOADING SD CARD !
If SleepyHead doesn't work try using OSCAR
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-01-2019, 06:36 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: If SleepyHead doesn't work try using OSCAR

Will do. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your profile indicates you are using a Philips Respironics System One, but you do not specify the model. CPAP models are the DS220P (SE), DS460P (Pro) and DS560P (Auto). You should be aware the DS220P CPAP SE does not record any efficacy data and will not report any useful information except time of use. Please let us know exactly what machine model you are using, and we can advise further. The System One series has not been manufactured since 2015 and is outdated, and the DS220P is a "brick" for data. If you were dispensed this machine from a DME, you should ask them to take their discontinued junk back.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-01-2019, 06:36 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: If SleepyHead doesn't work try using OSCAR

OSCAR worked !!!

Now I need to learn how to interpret it.

Thank you once again ! Very much appreciated.

(11-01-2019, 06:47 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Your profile indicates you are using a Philips Respironics System One, but you do not specify the model.  CPAP models are the DS220P (SE), DS460P (Pro) and DS560P (Auto).  You should be aware the DS220P CPAP SE does not record any efficacy data and will not report any useful information except time of use.  Please let us know exactly what machine model you are using, and we can advise further.  The System One series has not been manufactured since 2015 and is outdated, and the DS220P is a "brick" for data.  If you were dispensed this machine from a DME, you should ask them to take their discontinued junk back.

I know. I haven't been here forever and a day.

I now have a Resprironics DreamStation. Much better machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just updated my Profile.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
PhoenixRising,

Well wishes from a former CDL A holder. I'm actually glad I missed dealing with that combo of apnea and licensing issues. I kept my class A but declassified myself from the CDL side several years ago when my bad back required getting out of the truck for good.

Best to ya
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 921 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  DOWNLOADING DATA FROM AIRSENSE 10 to AIRSENSE 11 Sleepyguy39 1 1,114 10-21-2022, 07:24 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Help, need usage report ASAP ji cee 6 960 05-23-2022, 09:46 PM
Last Post: cathyf
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,867 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  Problem downloading Ox data from CMS 50F CZOscar 2 1,186 01-18-2019, 11:40 AM
Last Post: CZOscar
  need to choose an APAP ASAP. PR One 60 vs Airsense 10? OperaSinger 18 9,686 08-26-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
Question [CPAP] PLEASE HELP ASAP with DOT Physical Schneidersas 17 3,958 07-26-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Jeff M

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.