Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with Intellipap
Help with Intellipap
i have had my Devilbiss Intellipap autoadjust for several years and love it. last week pulled it off nightstand during the night, landed upside down with water spilling. still turns on but blows at a maximum rate, too much to be ale to wear mask. I went thru clinical settings and lowered max to 10 and then to 8 but no difference in the way its blowing out. also when I exhale into mask (nasal pillow) the preasure doesn't back off, so result is I just have an air hose blowing at a high rate, any ideas on how I can get it back to normal? thanks, robb
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with Intellipap
Water likely got into the airflow channels of the blower unit and damaged a sensor (probably the pressure sensor.)
So, the system is running open-loop.
There's really not anything to be done as far as self repair or settings.

Supplier #27 and #28 on the supplier list (top of page) do repairs; you might give them a call.
Most often it's more cost effective to just get a new machine with the latest technology.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
jusmongo, thanks so much for the info, I figured that was probably the case, not sure I really need the humidification anyway, may just run without to avoid a repeat Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Try setting it out in the sun for a couple of days. If it's moisture on the processor board, you might get lucky. A vacuum chamber would be better but hard to source.

The old method of putting it in a baggie with a quantity of rice might also draw the moisture out. I've never used that system but have heard that it works.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi leadslead51,
WELCOME to the forum.!
I'm sorry to hear about your machine.
Good luck to you on your machine decision, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IntelliPAP 2 & IntelliPAP Blue (DV63 & DV64) Service Manual now available SuperSleeper 0 479 11-21-2022, 04:32 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust Error message E06 MSGabbani 2 1,116 08-13-2022, 12:32 PM
Last Post: MSGabbani
  Devilbiss Intellipap disassembly REMember 5 1,137 03-31-2022, 07:27 AM
Last Post: REMember
  intellipap 2 dv64 pulse dose error code 81 TitanX 0 693 03-07-2021, 07:04 PM
Last Post: TitanX
  [Equipment] DeVilbiss Intellipap Auto-Adjust to DeVilbiss Intellipap 2 vetgrl 2 1,474 06-24-2019, 04:27 AM
Last Post: yrnkrn
  Aha moment S9 VS Intellipap 2 dfstarman 2 1,157 09-09-2018, 09:48 AM
Last Post: dfstarman
Question Intellipap 2 humidifier leaks dfstarman 7 2,490 08-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: dfstarman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.