Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] New to cpap
New to cpap
Hi, I'm New
I have only just finished the cpap trial and I don't like the mask at all, I changed the mask 5 times during the trial and ended up with the one I started out with a life style.

I have medium level apnia @ 19

I purchased a 2 year old used Resmed autoset locally and then and purchased 2 masks with 1 headgear, 1 SD card and 12 filters for less than one mask here in AU, they arrived in 1 week.

I found this forum and joined up and intend downloading the patient management software and manuals for my machine.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to cpap
Welcome

We're happy to have you aboard!
Post Reply Post Reply
Once again Welcome Aboard!

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-28-2013, 06:07 AM)jgjones1972 Wrote: Welcome

Thanks.
It looks like a very good site to aquire knowledge about apnia machines etc.

I sent an email for the Rescan management software but no reply as yet, maybe because it was late Friday afternoon.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-28-2013, 06:07 AM)jgjones1972 Wrote: Welcome

Thanks,

Looking forward to reading about other members machines and knowledge of products.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi rover mini bscc,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
There is lots of valuable information to read here on the board and lots of GREAT help as well.
The mask is the hardest part of CPAP but stick with it, it can take lots of time and PATIENCE.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-28-2013, 07:54 PM)rover mini bscc Wrote: I sent an email for the Rescan management software but no reply as yet, maybe because it was late Friday afternoon.

The email address is an auto-responder. You should have gotten a reply back within 5 minutes or so. If you didn't, it's possible that your email address got marked incorrectly as "spam". If you still haven't gotten it, I would suggest sending the request from a different email address.

Take care and sleep well! Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-28-2013, 08:20 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi rover mini bscc,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
There is lots of valuable information to read here on the board and lots of GREAT help as well.
The mask is the hardest part of CPAP but stick with it, it can take lots of time and PATIENCE.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.

Thanks trish6hundred,
I have only just received the new masks and they seem to be just fine I seem to be sleeping up to 7 hours without removing it, I love to take it off and sleep on my stomach.

But I am trying to keep it on for the duration.

Thanks

(06-28-2013, 11:15 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(06-28-2013, 07:54 PM)rover mini bscc Wrote: I sent an email for the Rescan management software but no reply as yet, maybe because it was late Friday afternoon.

The email address is an auto-responder. You should have gotten a reply back within 5 minutes or so. If you didn't, it's possible that your email address got marked incorrectly as "spam". If you still haven't gotten it, I would suggest sending the request from a different email address.

Take care and sleep well! Coffee

Thankyou I will try that.
OkayThanks

Post Reply Post Reply
Try the SleepyHead software.
The price is right too.
(Free!)
For a freebie it is no less than amazing.
(do send in a donation to the author if you like it and use it)

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-29-2013, 10:56 PM)Shastzi Wrote: Try the SleepyHead software.
The price is right too.
(Free!)
For a freebie it is no less than amazing.
(do send in a donation to the author if you like it and use it)

Okay I will give it a try.

Thanks for that.

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.