Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Newbie ready for guru input
They say to raise the epap for ua/h, so you are doing the right thing. Your epap went to around 11-12 on your chart, so there is room to freely move. I was just wondering aloud if the PS:2 would be enough to tame the oa/h
new user http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...re_success
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
From machine or sleepyhead, set the min CPAP 1cm below median pressure. Or 2cm below 90/95%. max at 20cm for now. Forum will help you fine tune settings
Post Reply Post Reply
gotcha. I did the setting edit. I'll see what results are in the morning. G'night folks. Oh and thanks again.
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
quick update: swapping in small cushion when DME sends it to house

working on leak control still and building up longer nightly hours of use, I'm considering accessory mask pads etc. I really like the F20 but if I can't get it to stop leaking I move on, did try Amara View and for some reason it's worse leaker now than F20 (no I didn't change my face)

not changing settings yet until those are settled, IMO doesn't make sense to unless suggested here

RT at DME aware I do adjusting, I visited local office yesterday for getting a small cushion, her order process was scribble my info on sticky note and say FedEx will get it to me ASAP...done...this may be because that insensitive Dave showed up during her lunch, technically lunch 12-1 and I was there at 1:10

thanks y'all, give me a day or so and then I'll post SH info, hopefully I'll post a decent looking one next, homework is leak control, use addition, review prior suggestions for SH reports and edit accordingly

Meanwhile, I have spinal stimulant trial doctor's appointment Friday to address chronic back pain and the Disability Appeal comes up Aug. 28th, FWIW my attorney says if I can testify like her Q&A sheet then I will be awarded SSDI, that's good for me

Later y'all and have a great day

Coffee Dave B.
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply

OK I think that having a small cushion on the AirFit F20 has helped with leaks and adjustments. SH shows it almost always under10. It shows on the chart some variations which I'm guessing is me moving around while sleeping. I do lots of left side to back and to right side as left shoulder and back are hurt.

I'm not considering leaks done with quite yet, but I've got another issue. How to not remove the mask during sleeping and stopping the therapy. I do not remember doing this when I wake up in the morning. I'm starting a new thread on this specifically, as it may gather more input. I've yet to log over 2 hours a night on the machine BTW. It is not a comfort issue that I'm aware of.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dave, you need to get your usage up to demonstrate compliance and keep the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  data input woolno 4 103 08-14-2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  newbie but not new duhmom 9 206 08-14-2017, 12:29 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  [Equipment] Dreamstation GO DC input? OMyMyOHellYes 2 154 08-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  Hi Everyone, another newbie. Cazno2 11 360 07-27-2017, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Cazno2
  I'm a newbie!! trickyneedsleep 31 1,188 06-07-2017, 08:16 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  New old problem. I can use some input. smiledog 10 492 06-03-2017, 12:55 PM
Last Post: smiledog
Sad [CPAP] Newbie Sleep1ngb3auty16 2 251 05-15-2017, 08:49 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred