Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Newsoutherner first night load to OSCAR
Newsoutherner first night load to OSCAR
Good Afternoon,

I'm uploading my first night's stats from OSCAR. I would appreciate any suggested changes.
Although the report shows 10 hours, it was really more like 8. Settings: EPR = 3, Min = 10, Max 15, No Ramp

Not sure about EPR. 

Thanks 

Newsoutherner

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Newsoutherner first night load to OSCAR
Really good for a first night. I could leave it there, because that alone is kind of unusual and great to see. Beyond that, my thoughts are that you never touch your minimum pressure of 7.0 after starting, so that is probably too low. I think it is too early to be concerned about the CA events as they are most likely sleep disruption related to your first night of PAP use. There is a small cluster of OA at 06:30 that may be a chin-tuck, but nothing to worry about. I think for now, just leave things alone other than an increase in minimum pressure to 9.0.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, 

Although this was my first night on this machine, I had a Resmed S7 brick for 15 years until it broke.
Post Reply Post Reply
For an experienced user, the number of CA events, might have me dial back the EPR from 3 to 2.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 154 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Irregular flow rate 3 or 4 times a night showing in OSCAR Provolone 4 406 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Provolone
  First night results from Oscar BobFromAccounting 7 395 02-10-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: glenncol
  OSCAR - computing stats for subsection of night confinedmind 6 414 01-07-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: paulag1955
Question Help interpreting Oscar date from first night Keicereal 2 347 12-04-2023, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Keicereal
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,556 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.