Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account.
Gross 
No data being sent to myAir account.
Hi, I'm new here. I received my ResMed CPAP machine a few days ago. I created a myAir account and registered my machine. I confirmed my registration and I still have no data in my myAir account. I show the last sync at 6:39 this morning. I have emailed for help and I haven't heard back from anyone. I also made sure the the model serial numbers on the back of my machine matched. I have no idea what to do next. I was looking forward to viewing my numbers. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No data being sent to myAir account.
It took 2 or 3 days before my data first started showing up in MyAir account. I believe the delay is on their end in setting up your account. Bummer to lose a couple days of information, but MyAir does not contain much data anyway. Sleepy Head is much better.
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you. I'll be sure to check it out.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2015, 01:54 PM)cuteandwicked Wrote: Hi, I'm new here. I received my ResMed CPAP machine a few days ago. I created a myAir account and registered my machine. I confirmed my registration and I still have no data in my myAir account. I show the last sync at 6:39 this morning. I have emailed for help and I haven't heard back from anyone. I also made sure the the model serial numbers on the back of my machine matched. I have no idea what to do next. I was looking forward to viewing my numbers. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Hmm, my numbers showed up the next day. That makes me think something is actually wrong with your account. I would email the Support team again. They are not that responsive, so you have to hassle them.

In any case, you can get the same basic information from your machine. You just have to go into the clinical settings and set your display to "Essentials Plus." Then you'll be able to see AHI, leak, average pressure, etc.

Eventually this simple readout will not satisfy you and you will want to get ResScan or SleepyHead, so you may as well start looking into that now. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Possum for the information about the Essentials setting. I just checked and mine was "on" but not "Plus". Although I have been in the Clinical Settings several times, I missed that one. However, I had no idea what Plus meant anyway.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum cuteandwicked! Love the username!!

Good luck getting your therapy going and I agree SH is the best software out there. Link at the top of every page. Lets you see your data and keeps it.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi cuteandwicked,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2015, 04:44 PM)sptrout Wrote: Thanks Possum for the information about the Essentials setting. I just checked and mine was "on" but not "Plus". Although I have been in the Clinical Settings several times, I missed that one. However, I had no idea what Plus meant anyway.
Essentials Plus allows you to change things from patient menu and most importantly shows efficacy data on the screen sleep report including usage and events per hour, further down will shows AHI, AI, CAI, leak, pressure if on auto, you'll need to set period to 1 Day (there're other options 1 week, 1 month, etc) but AHI for 1 Day is the events per hour as shown in the top part of the sleep report

I don't think my Air shows more info than the machine screen report but gives you a score to boast about Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2015, 10:08 PM)zonk Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 04:44 PM)sptrout Wrote: Thanks Possum for the information about the Essentials setting. I just checked and mine was "on" but not "Plus". Although I have been in the Clinical Settings several times, I missed that one. However, I had no idea what Plus meant anyway.
Essentials Plus allows you to change things from patient menu and most importantly shows efficacy data on the screen sleep report including usage and events per hour, further down will shows AHI, AI, CAI, leak, pressure if on auto, you'll need to set period to 1 Day (there're other options 1 week, 1 month, etc) but AHI for 1 Day is the events per hour as shown in the top part of the sleep report

I don't think my Air shows more info than the machine screen report but gives you a score to boast about Smile

To say nothing of all the silver and gold (virtual) badges you can get!
I myself have four silver and seven(!) gold badges in less than nine months!!!!

Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
Its been over two weeks since I've seen my data on the myAir app despite the notification of "a few days delay." Yes, I fully understand I can look at my AirSense11, but it was sold as the convenience of using the app - hardly. So, I understand your frustration.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 232 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 573 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 437 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,446 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 456 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,043 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  ResMed MyAir App chris94546 6 1,288 03-23-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rcgop

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.