Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] No data on a Resmed S8
(11-03-2015, 09:34 PM)jonde Wrote: Does it need the smart card to display data?
No. Actually, unlike S9 and AirSesnse 10, the S8 store all data on the machine including detailed data. You only insert the data card in the machine when you want to copy the data on the data card and once data copied on the data card, you'll need to remove it

Post Reply Post Reply
I replaced my data card in my S8 after downloading the data but then I downloaded the data daily except when on vacation. When on vacation, I often left my data card in the machine for 5-7 days. No problem.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply
With the external storage device out of consideration, and if an erase/restore to default does't fix it, the machine is probably broken. I wonder if the internal storage is a plug in unit which can be re-seated.
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-04-2015, 01:25 PM)PaytonA Wrote: When on vacation, I often left my data card in the machine for 5-7 days. No problem.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Leaving the data card in the machine wouldn't get any additional data but then when on vacation, removing the data card for safe keeping is the last thing on your mind .................... Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
It is hard to tell what the last thing on my mind really is!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Old thread but for anyone that searches for this and needs a fix

There is a battery on the motherboard that needs to be replaced. Once changed your unit will store data for a certain amount of time. It clears itself at 12pm.

The second manual shows how to disassemble
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 31 30,026 03-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Money [News] IS RESMED SELLING DATA TO DR. OZ? srlevine1 11 610 01-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Last Post: tedgreen
  Why does Sleepyhead data not match my machine's data? Ihaveapnea 8 649 01-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Ihaveapnea
  Need to get Data from Resmed Vpap Auto (not the S9) wilkr 3 233 01-05-2017, 12:10 AM
Last Post: justMongo
  Resmed Aircurve V10 Auto data? Dshow 6 381 01-02-2017, 06:10 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense - Is there data storage on the SD card AND in the unit itself? FormerFed 19 3,606 11-03-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: PreciousRoy
  Resmed Airsense 10 CPAP data versus Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset data David P. 4 1,037 10-29-2016, 08:42 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred