Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP No longer connects to MyAir
CPAP No longer connects to MyAir
I live in Canada. I have a ResMed AirSense Elite 10. I purchased the machine in July 2015. Apparently the modem inside the machine connects to CDMA towers which are no longer in use since April 2019. I therefore can not save data to MyAir any longer. Is there any work around available by installing software on my PC to read the SD card or a firmware or hardware upgrade.

Ian Sherman
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP No longer connects to MyAir
OSCAR
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR and there is a lot more data.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can download the OSCAR software and/or use ResScan (found in the Private Files and Links Forum).

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
As well as using alternative software from this site have you gone to Resmed support? -- I think it would be just a simple matter of putting a new SIM card in your machine. So ask them what to do. I have used Resmed support here in Australia and they have been helpful. No harm in asking them. You may have to Google or read your documentation to find out how to phone them. 
Paul
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I contacted ResMed first and was told they had no hardware fix.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just an idea -- thought it may work.
My Resmed machine says that it used 2G in its documentation but 2G has been cut out in Australia now and it still works. I think they must have changed the machine before selling it. It uses Vodafone. Last year I went to Thailand and Indonesia for about 5 months -- it stopped working and I did not use the MyAir website for some time. Suddenly I received one of those messages saying "congratulations, you have used the machine for 30 night" -- so I went back to the My Air site and everything started to work OK again. It is still working well now. I will go away again in 2 weeks so I hope that it works OK again. (I think that there may have been a dependency on the Vodafone network that was resolved while I was away last year - just a guess.)

Paul
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, but all are mobile carriers no longer support CDMA in Canada.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyAir App / OSCAR - looking for thoughts - Help! DaveHirschler 5 64 04-17-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: DaveHirschler
  Myair data accurate? dbinTO 2 242 03-11-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 201 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  MyAir: What does score_detail_score_components_usage_score mean? tottbjorn 2 683 06-06-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: tottbjorn
  Data from Prisma Smart & Soft CPAP machines [no longer needed] GuyScharf 31 6,373 04-29-2023, 07:19 AM
Last Post: dannahaz
  Oscar no longer importing Phillips Respironics Bipap data Mersim85 11 1,117 01-02-2023, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OSCAR NO LONGER READS MY DATA Dixo 1 733 06-26-2022, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Dixo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.