Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Not comfortable - Resmed S10 Cpap
Not comfortable - Resmed S10 Cpap
Hi,

I have started using Resmed s10 Cpap machine with Resmed Autofit 10 full face mask. But I am getting dry mouth and the whole therapy is not working on me. In the morning I am feeling the same with or without using cpap machine. Any suggestions will be appreciated?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Not comfortable - Resmed S10 Cpap
(11-12-2015, 11:14 AM)paryaniafroze Wrote: Hi,

I have started using Resmed s10 Cpap machine with Resmed Autofit 10 full face mask. But I am getting dry mouth and the whole therapy is not working on me. In the morning I am feeling the same with or without using cpap machine. Any suggestions will be appreciated?

How many nights have you used the machine?
What are the pressure settings on the machine (max?, min?)
How well does your mask fit?
Do you have a measure of how much mask leakage you are getting?
If you don't have a quantitative measure of leakage, are you feeling air blowing across your face or eyes as it leaks out from the mask?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-12-2015, 12:41 PM)redoak Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 11:14 AM)paryaniafroze Wrote: Hi,

How many nights have you used the machine? 2-3 months
What are the pressure settings on the machine (max?, min?) 13, 4
How well does your mask fit? Mask is ok
Do you have a measure of how much mask leakage you are getting? No
If you don't have a quantitative measure of leakage, are you feeling air blowing across your face or eyes as it leaks out from the mask? No

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi paryaniafroze,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It may take a while before you notice improvements, so just stick with it.
Hang in there for more suggestions and answers to your questions.
Much success to you as you adjust to CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I did not get on with my first mask which covered nose and mouth, but things got a whole lot better with just a nasal mask. Are you in a position to be able to try different masks?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 44 1,294 04-05-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Pawpri
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 255 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  What is the most comfortable pressure and settings if comfort is the only goal? hejohoo 2 349 01-20-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Mold issue / cleaning CPAP (the unit, not tubing), Resmed S9 NightOwl42 9 826 01-19-2024, 11:29 PM
Last Post: NightOwl42
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,604 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Comfortable adjustment with Evora FFM Columbiabill 3 453 12-15-2023, 10:38 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Low AHI, Comfortable w/ APAP but Still Sleepy SJGD7 3 1,123 10-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.