Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Over-Pressure
RE: Over-Pressure
Welcome to the neighborhood!

I tried a few masks, not really that many, before I settled on the P10.

There's been a lot of static about the P10 straps, and perhaps Resmed deserves it. But I think they are really being over thought. After using the P10 for awhile I felt I had stretched the straps a bit too much. So I just took a pair of scissors, cut them in half, overlapped them about an inch and pinned them together with safety pins. Now they're fine. Much easier than relegating another mask to the shelf that had for me been a great mask experience. So whether the P10 or any other mask you like, don't give up on them without a fair workout.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-27-2014, 12:00 PM)retired_guy Wrote: [quote='Cornet_Chris' pid='70491' dateline='1401209519']
Thanks for all the replies, and the welcome to the forum. I will try and get to see my Doc soon to discuss...on a different topic, can I download ResScan 4.3 as looking on the ResMed website its for clinicians only? if not is there any other software I can copy and read the SD card data on?

Thanks again Smile
Chris

I picked up my new S9 Autoset from the distributor yesterday and it came with a program CD for ReScan version 4.3. Seems they have bowed to consumer pressur:grin:

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2014, 12:06 AM)Raypat Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 12:00 PM)retired_guy Wrote: [quote='Cornet_Chris' pid='70491' dateline='1401209519']
Thanks for all the replies, and the welcome to the forum. I will try and get to see my Doc soon to discuss...on a different topic, can I download ResScan 4.3 as looking on the ResMed website its for clinicians only? if not is there any other software I can copy and read the SD card data on?

Thanks again Smile
Chris

I picked up my new S9 Autoset from the distributor yesterday and it came with a program CD for ReScan version 4.3. Seems they have bowed to consumer pressur:grin:

Seems it only runs on Windows which is a bit of a bummer as I own a Mac! Will have to load it onto my laptop for now. I have Parallel for Mac on my machine which allows you to load windows program's but it can be painful to use sometimes.
Post Reply Post Reply
Chris, you hang onto that DME. By sharing software with you they are saying they appreciate patients who care enough to take responsibility for their own therapy.

That's a bit rare in the business as of yet, and is to be celebrated.

Now, as to actually using software, I suggest you download Sleepyhead. I personally like it better than Rescan. Get it running on your apple, then next time you go see your DME, share some of it's reports with them.

Here's a link:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software
Post Reply Post Reply
Did the CD come from Resmed or the DME ?? If it is from Resmed it would probably say something "patient use only" or "not intended for sale" or something to that effect. I wouldn't think a DME could distribute software on their own (even though it saves them money having you do your own downloads).
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2014, 12:06 AM)Raypat Wrote: I picked up my new S9 Autoset from the distributor yesterday and it came with a program CD for ReScan version 4.3. Seems they have bowed to consumer pressur:grin:
Yes in Australia, you can buy the software but suppose that comes with a hefty price tag Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 18,647 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  Any downside to using static pressure vs range pressure? hejohoo 6 925 09-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Pressure] Pressure suggestions to reduce ear pressure? rv88 0 648 05-24-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: rv88
  FFM HELP: no leaks, no nose bridge pressure and no headgear pressure on back of neck? koy23 6 1,558 01-22-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: koy23
  Is expiratory pressure relief similar to BiPAP on lower pressure settings? drmaestro 11 3,353 05-18-2020, 01:35 PM
  [Pressure] Difference between EPAP set pressure and operational pressure brugerard 8 2,359 01-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: brugerard
Question 90% Pressure meaning & Setting Correct Pressure for Auto-CPAP dk2011 2 3,648 12-28-2018, 05:37 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.