Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Obtaining a Clinical Manual fot ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Obtaining a Clinical Manual fot ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
At various places on this forum I have seen a list of Clinical Manuals that are supposed to e obtainable by email, but it is unclear how one would do that.

You can click on the name of the file you want, and if you pursue trying to get one it ends up taking you to a page that encourages you to sign up for an account at Apnea Board when I am already signed in!

So any help in being able to actually obtain a Clinical Manual for my ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet would be greatly appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Obtaining a Clinical Manual fot ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
There are literally hundreds of manuals available so the download page is a bit complicated. Click on CPAP Setup Manuals above, which will take you to the download page. You can ignore the section which asks you to open an account and scroll on down. If you don't want to read the instructions and explanations, you can scroll right down to section 3, which is for manuals available by email. At the bottom of that list are the detailed instructions: How to ask for a manual by email. Make sure you follow the instructions exactly.

Note that this service is not automatic - a real human has to receive your email and respond. If he's busy doing other things on the site, or away from home for any reason, or just doing his day job, then it can take a few days for him to get back to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
Thanks Deepbreathing!

I sent the request just now.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-22-2018, 03:51 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: There are literally hundreds of manuals available so the download page is a bit complicated. Click on CPAP Setup Manuals above, which will take you to the download page. You can ignore the section which asks you to open an account and scroll on down. If you don't want to read the instructions and explanations, you can scroll right down to section 3, which is for manuals available by email. At the bottom of that list are the detailed instructions: How to ask for a manual by email. Make sure you follow the instructions exactly.

Note that this service is not automatic - a real human has to receive your email and respond. If he's busy doing other things on the site, or away from home for any reason, or just doing his day job, then it can take a few days for him to get back to you.

Thanks... I got it this morning.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 2 82 Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,464 Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
Question [Equipment] What Is Autoset (ResMed) 10 and Can It Be Disabled? Rickyricardo 2 70 Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 139 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 27,011 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 136 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] ResMed Autoset 11 Settings Optimization anker9000 0 136 04-02-2024, 11:34 AM
Last Post: anker9000

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.