Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP On Cruise Ship
RE: CPAP On Cruise Ship
Hi Airstream,
You might want to take your humidifier anyway. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it, (Ha-Ha.) I sure don't blame you for wanting to travel a bit lighter though.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-30-2013, 07:54 PM)Airstream Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 09:49 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Airstream,

What everyone has said so far.
Slightly off topic: I wanted to thank you for the help you gave me on turning off my ramp. I finally got a friend to help me with that and it's been working well.
Have a GREAT time on your cruise.
You are quite welcome trish, although I don't think I helped that much. I am glad to hear you resolved the problem.
If I can ever be on any help feel free to call on me although I am not as knowledgeable as many of the board members here who I know will always offer a hand too. /Jeff/
Yes, you are right about that, there is a lot of GREAT people here and I have gotten lots of help. Thanks again.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I keep a simple two wire extension cord in my CPAP bag. Hotels are charging more but putting in less and less outlets. We are such creatures of habit and I find I just do not sleep well if I am on the other side of the bed. Between the extension cord (I think it is 10') and the really long cord on the S9, I've not had any problems since.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP supplies provider takes over 30 days to ship out a new mask MyronH 7 1,312 07-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Any tips on using cpap on cruise ship dwd1249 6 2,509 06-22-2019, 01:32 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Oxymeters that ship to Canada? eseedhouse 16 4,283 07-16-2017, 09:07 AM
Last Post: HomerJ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.