Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Onscreen Sleep Report in AirSense S10 Autoset
Onscreen Sleep Report in AirSense S10 Autoset
I have a brand spankin’ new AirSense S10 Autoset and haven’t used it (overnight) yet. I did take a 2.5 hour nap with it earlier, and tried to look at the Sleep Report after the nap.

The data for the Sleep Report is pretty limited (via the on screen mode). I have OSCAR, but can’t use it as I am without an SD card reader-it is on order though.

Is there anyway I can get any more detailed info on the Sleep Report via the screen on the unit? I have the Owners Manual and the Clinical Manual, neither of them gives suggests ways to see more details without allowing the unit to transmit my data wirelessly and then view it on the Resmed website. Wireless connections to Resmed ain’t gonna happen, I am currently designing proper RF shielding to STOP the machine from connecting to nearby cell towers! Nuff said. Bigwink

Is there anyway for the unit to display more details about the Sleep Report, or am I stuck until my SD card reader arrives via snail mail?

TIA
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Onscreen Sleep Report in AirSense S10 Autoset
There is a setting called Essentials in the Clinical Menu, and it will be listed as On or Plus. Choose Plus to add more info.

The ResMed has an Airplane mode to turn off the Cell connection. It will remind you that you've turned on the Airplane mode. There is a way to disconnect the plug inside the PAP if you choose to do so.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The first post in this thread will provide written instructions to disconnect the cellular modem

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...irsense-10
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2020, 09:57 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: There is a setting called Essentials in the Clinical Menu, and it will be listed as On or Plus. Choose Plus to add more info.

The ResMed has an Airplane mode to turn off the Cell connection. It will remind you that you've turned on the Airplane mode. There is a way to disconnect the plug inside the PAP if you choose to do so.

TY info-and it worked great. The explanation in the Clinical Manual isn't very prominent, so I missed it initially. Can't wait to get the SD card reader and use OSCAR!

The Airplane mode can't be trusted since it is in firmware-who knows if it really does what we expect it to do::>

I'll probably use a Faraday cage (passive and cheap).
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, glad I could help. For curiosity, maybe let us know what you cook up on the Faraday cage.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-24-2020, 10:38 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: OK, glad I could help. For curiosity, maybe let us know what you cook up on the Faraday cage.

Hi Dave, I can give you my preliminary results, this is an ongoing project. Smile

I will start a new thread, and report my progress so that all can follow if they wish. Look for my post soon, maybe today or most likely tomorrow. PM me if you wish and/or need to find the new thread.

W1ABA
Post Reply Post Reply
That would be a good idea as that would be easy to search and keep it in one specific area.

BTW is that W1ABA a ham call? I'm currently KC3PRU with pending vanity change.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 29 531 1 hour ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 125 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 845 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 169 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 218 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.