Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Oxygen sensing and recording
(04-21-2016, 12:44 AM)chill Wrote: I used medical tape last night, the kind you would use to tape gauze on. I will also note that you can get this oximeter from eBay sellers in China quite cheaply. Mine arrived in a week.

Please note: Very important that we not make the PO clamp tighter on the finger - not even the least little bit.

One piece of tape can be placed along one side of the finger, only to stabilize the PO from falling off.

A second piece of tape can be placed along the other side of the finger, only to stabilize the PO from falling off.
Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment. The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies - not on matters concerning treatment for Sleep Apnea. I think it is now too late to change the name of the group but I think Voting Member group would perhaps have been a more descriptive name for the group.
I got my CMS50D from Amazon. It cost half of what a one-time DME-supplied SPO2 test did. And SleepyHead does better reports than what I saw the doctor received from the DME afterwards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oxygen users E.W. 2 99 01-16-2017, 09:56 AM
Last Post: justMongo
  Oxygen Monitor player 5 341 12-22-2016, 03:33 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  new to cpap and oxygen worried 8 329 12-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  Pulse Oxygen Sensor muddywaters 6 459 11-27-2016, 07:23 PM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
Rainbow [Diagnosis] They want me to use a CPAP with oxygen concentrator Apneaprincess 47 8,415 11-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: David44142
  Icon Premo not recording data Veracityau 3 226 10-26-2016, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Veracityau
  Oxygen adapter on CPAP hose PaulaO2 6 586 08-29-2016, 12:00 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2