Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] PLEASE HELP ASAP with DOT Physical
RE: PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!
the on line retailer named after the south American river has them. searched for SD card in computers. selected 8GB and under. They have 2GB cards available. If you have the prime service you can have it Tuesday. I don't know your machine but the ones I have heard about keep the basic use data for a long time so you could take the machine into the Doctors and have them read the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Any electronics store will have them, and often the bigger supermarket chains as well.

Now a question for the brains trust...

Would the machine have a built in memory that could be accessed for the data currently needed for DOT compliance so her husband doesn't have to wait another 30 days to prove compliance?

(I ask this because I believe, from what CPAP technician said, my current loaner Philips Dreamstation has a built in memory, even though it also has an SD card to enable it to hold much more data)
Post Reply Post Reply
If the remstar has a modem on it, the SD card will be beneath the modem. The machines come stock with a card, so make sure you know where to look before thinking you don't already have one.

[Image: Zmfks4b.jpg]
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Ockrocket - I'm not familiar with this particular machine but most current machines will store a year or more of the basic data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-25-2016, 12:57 AM)Ockrocket Wrote: Now a question for the brains trust...

Would the machine have a built in memory that could be accessed for the data currently needed for DOT compliance so her husband doesn't have to wait another 30 days to prove compliance?

My ResMed machine keeps compliance data for one year internal to the machine.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: PLEASE HELP ASAP with DOT Physical
Hi Schneidersas,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with getting this problem straightened out and much success to your husband as he continues his CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-25-2016, 08:08 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: Ockrocket - I'm not familiar with this particular machine but most current machines will store a year or more of the basic data.

(07-25-2016, 08:12 AM)justMongo Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 12:57 AM)Ockrocket Wrote: Now a question for the brains trust...

My ResMed machine keeps compliance data for one year internal to the machine.

So with luck Mrs. Schneidersas will be able to access current data for her husbands compliance needs. Okay

I'm still going through the steps with compliance to get initial clearance to have my professional driving licence reinstated.. that is frustrating enough, it would be a pain to suddenly find out you need compliance data on short notice to retain your current licence. Sad

Thanks for the replies guys.. hope it helps the OP of this thread too.

Great info and support within this group. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: PLEASE HELP ASAP with DOT Physical
My company doctor gave me a 30 day DOT card because I'd just been diagnosed with sleep apnea. After 30 days I had enough data and was issued a one-year card.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help, need usage report ASAP ji cee 6 962 05-23-2022, 09:46 PM
Last Post: cathyf
  Physical exertion recovery time after CPAP for a few months buzallen 7 853 03-08-2022, 07:39 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Symptoms] Very Tired, suddenly having many clear airway issues with no apparent physical cause. GregMischler 5 947 08-13-2021, 05:12 PM
  SD Card 12 Month Compliance Report for DOT Physical kendricks1988 5 1,448 08-07-2021, 06:43 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Mental fatigue but no physical fatigue? esaulcatnas 4 906 07-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Last Post: readingteacher
  Could physical therapy exercises for neck muscles worsen AHI? verysincere 22 1,927 06-03-2021, 08:31 AM
Last Post: verysincere
  [CPAP] NEED HELP ASAP DOWNLOADING SD CARD ! PhoenixRising 7 1,285 11-02-2019, 10:03 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.