Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Philips Dreamstation 2 Message
Philips Dreamstation 2 Message
I keep getting following message: "Unsupported Tank cover" slide cover......looks everything in place...once I unplug and reconnect it goes back to normal stage. Have not been able to get response from Respironics.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Dreamstation 2 Message
It’s a very new machine. I would take a look at YouTube video on the machine and see if that gives you some insight.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I too receive an "error" message regarding the tank - "check tank".  Happens whenever it gets moved or I lay the headgear on top of it. There must be some sort of sensor that doesn't like slight movements.  Never had this problem with my first cpap machine, which was an og Dreamstation but we all know about that model. Current device is only a couple years old, if that and issue is starting to become more frequent. Gonna see about picking up a second machine as a spare just in case this one goes out. Anyone have recommendations on a good machine that isn’t made by Phillips?
Post Reply Post Reply
ccmiller7293.......

Possibly when you lay the headgear on top it may unlatch the humidifier from the main unit which causes an air leak(?) You might also check the silicone seal on the main unit to ensure there's nothing that might cause a leak when mating up the tank (wipe it with a baby wipe). Also check the seal on the tank that the cover mates up to.

Oddly the users PDF manual I have doesn't seem to have a "check tank" message mentioned that I could find.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,858 03-27-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,623 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,256 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,406 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 384 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,127 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Philips SD Card Format Question Crimson Nape 1 236 02-16-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.