Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI?
Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI?
Hi all!

I am new to this forum - thank you to everyone who contributes to share such invaluable information and create a truly incredible community.  I'm very grateful.

I have both a Philips Dreamstation that is my main machine and a Dreamstation Go for travel purposes.  With both machines I use a nasal pillow mask.

Here's my question:  

Recently, the AHI scores from the main Dreamstation unit have been in the 4-6 range.  Out of curiosity, I decided to switch to the Dreamstation Go to see if the scores would be similar or different.  With the Go unit, the scores are in the 2-3 range!

Is there any difference in algorithm or firmware that would make scores report differently?

Would it be a good idea for me to upload some Oscar readings?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI?
Welcome to Apnea Board

Sure, let's see the OSCAR data. There are several variables involved with 2 PAP machines are used, and it's best addressed with data.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI?
Hi there-  attached is my Oscar chart from the Dreamstation Go from last night.  Does anything jump out to you?

Thanks for your help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,844 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,619 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  DreamStation 2 vs ResMed S9 gonzalo 3 71 03-25-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,062 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 128 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 168 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.