Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Pillow
RE: CPAP Pillow
I have had good results switching between a CPAP Max Contour Pillow, a buckwheat and foam pillow, and a regular memory foam pillow.  The CPAP pillow came with the hose lanyard that I finally cut off for being a nuisance.  I purchased all of them several years ago.  The prices have significantly increased since I purchased mine.  Below are the closest to the ones I have.  It seems that pillow suppliers have a business life expectancy of a housefly.

CPAP Max Contour Pillow:
https://www.amazon.com/Contour-Products-...B01LYNBWXG
[Image: 515knxRHRmL._AC_SL1000_.jpg]

ComfySleep Traditional Buckwheat Hull Pillow:
https://www.amazon.com/ComfySleep-Tradit...96TY?psc=1
[Image: 71MPtNy-PpS._AC_SL1500_.jpg]
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-08-2022, 09:51 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: That pillow is huge, and useless for comfort other than what they claim. I use a nice medium fill down pillow.  I bet I've been using the P10 longer.  Find something comfortable. Contoured pillows are just useless compared to a pillow that can be shaped as you need. Don't get me wrong. You can spend over $100 on a top quality down pillow, but these CPAP things are usually worse than what you can buy from the store.

This is how I feel too, I tried the smartfoam and buckwheat pillows but nothing is as good as my old medium down pillow that I can mash up for the proper position.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the input YipeekiOH, Tom R60, Crimson Nape, and Phaleronic.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adjusting to Nasal Pillow Mask DenKen31 9 994 04-12-2024, 09:57 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 246 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 5,135 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13
  Resmed P30i Nasal Pillow Fix cjtownsend1 1 322 02-25-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  CPAP pillow that works for forehead mount tube? marylee 7 510 02-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question [Equipment] N30i / P30i pillow attachment fail glomph 2 369 01-09-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: glomph
  CPAP LUNDBERG Pillow shoulder pain Roy289 2 433 12-26-2023, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Roy289

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.