Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Pillow Reccommendations?
CPAP Pillow Reccommendations?
My down feather pillows dont seem to be giving me very good support. I sleep on my back w/ CPAP

Curious if anyone has any pillows they'd reco?'
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP Pillow Reccommendations?
I like my buckwheat hulls pillow a lot.  I can arrange the buckwheat however I want with my hand and it will mostly hold that shape.  It supports my head and neck very well.  Mine came with a one-pound bag of extra buckwheat and I can add or remove buckwheat to make it higher or flatter.  No pillow is perfect, but this is the closest I have found.   like
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
I use a nice memory foam pillow. You have to let your head sink in but after that very stable.

Try to find one not so thick or has removal foam bits. So you can adjust it.
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
I have one I really like that I picked up on Amazon (Lunderg). Others people really like the Contour Max 2.0. Both are CPAP pillows with cutouts to support a mask when sleeping on your side. Works perfectly for my needs using a P10 or N30 masks.

What I’ve learned about pillows…there are so many solutions out there based on your sleep style, body size, mask type. ? <—- Me, sorting out CPAP stuff.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are several good pillows available but lately I have been using the Coop home goods adjustable loft pillow which is widely available online at a reasonable price. It comes with extra fill material and takes a while to find how much fill is best for you. Once the fill is optimised it is as good as any I Have tried - even much more expensive choices that came free with my memory foam mattress.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 157 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 4,865 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13
  Resmed P30i Nasal Pillow Fix cjtownsend1 1 265 02-25-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  CPAP pillow that works for forehead mount tube? marylee 7 451 02-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question [Equipment] N30i / P30i pillow attachment fail glomph 2 342 01-09-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: glomph
  CPAP LUNDBERG Pillow shoulder pain Roy289 2 396 12-26-2023, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Roy289
  My suggestion for help with nasal pillow irritation rebean 3 664 12-06-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.