Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Plz help me
Plz help me
I have apnea from along time ,but I just know that thins days. This year it be stronger and I have it alot of times.when I in start in my sleeping . I wake up suddenly coz can't take my breath ,some time when I take my breath and be good ,and some times I wake up and run coz I have epilepsy (when I had spasms its was strated with my leg so I do that, I dont know its true spasms or not ,but once time before I let myslef sleep , I had it)

So now please help me , How can I treat with apnea?
I just know that there is sleep doc , and I think we haven't him/her in my city.
So plz help me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Plz help me
I think your apnea is going to be complicated by the epilepsy, I think you really do need an experienced sleep doctor on epilepsy and apnea. You may need a full sleep study, even if you need to travel to a bigger town.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap from machine data, or software. Set the min pressure at 'med' median pressure or 90% OR 2cm below 95% pressure. max pressure at 20cm for now. Forum will help you fine tune settings
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Shody.2000. Welcome to Apnea Board.

I think ajack is right when he says you should try to find a doctor or clinic who is familiar with both epilepsy and apnea. I just did a Google search for "epilepsy apnea Alexandria Egypt" which turned up a number of likely hits, so I'm sure you will be able to find somebody.

Do you have a doctor for your epilepsy? If so, he/she might be able to refer you to somebody with the right experience. Otherwise have a talk with your family doctor.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Shody.2000,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wish you good luck in finding a doc who can help you.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
thx for your reply

thx for your reply
Post Reply Post Reply
Your regular doctor can refer you to a sleep clinic. Sometimes it's not sleep doctor who treats sleep apnea but an ENT or a pulmonologist.

Good luck to you.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.