Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Power Supply
Power Supply
Hi everyone this is my first post. I'm thinking of buying a Resmed Airsense 10 from USA. What i would like to know is, will it work on our 240 volts with out any transformer as the USA is 110 Volts, also how will i get around that american power cord, do i have to buy some adapter or can i get a new power cord hear from Jaycar.
Regards Tony
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Power Supply
G'day Tony. The power brick is rated for 100 - 240 VAC so it will work fine as is. The cord is different, but the easiest way is just to use an Australian 2-pin cord which you can get from Jaycar. Easiest way to make sure you have the right one is to take the one that comes with your machine for comparison.
Post Reply Post Reply
The CPAP's power brick will take care of the conversion. There is no need to buy a separate transformer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank's for the reply, i will go to jaycar
Post Reply Post Reply
Short answer:  Yes it will but the plug will be a USA type.
Get a good travel adaptor rated at least 5amps or more.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,790 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Airsence 10 Date Resets after Power Outrage Khayyam Qaiser 2 229 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Khayyam Qaiser
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,412 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  AirSense 10. Power cable broke on air tube connecting ring. Ruhtra 1 405 11-18-2023, 02:29 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  AirCurve power problem Shamus54 10 981 10-30-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Shamus54
  Resmed Airsense 11 blowing full power with no leaks bcodemz 2 870 10-29-2023, 07:57 PM
Last Post: bcodemz
  [Equipment] Portable Backup Power for Outages Craige 4 567 10-29-2023, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Craige

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.