Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Products On Special Sale - Please Don't Post Links
Thumbsup 
CPAP Products On Special Sale - Please Don't Post Links
Great-info 
I just discovered a company in Florida, "CPAP Mask Express", has started a Memorial Day Sale of 25% off. I just ordered a F&P Vitera  (thanks Dave for the recommendation & review) for an incredible price and free shipping (no price minimum for free shipping). Don't tell Gavin Newsom - they said tax to CA was $0.00. This company is not on ApneaBoard's Supplier List. Not sure why, other than, well, I don't make the rules.

I hope this thread for tips of special sales does not violate any of the ApneaBoard policies. I know of the violation of posting links to websites where things are sold. So if this thread flies, please describe what you find and don't post any links.
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP Products On Special Sale - Please Don't Post Links
It appears to be some truly great pricing.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
The reason this supplier is not part of the Suppler List is that an advisory member has not nominated them as described in this thread at the top of the Advisory Member forum:

Quote:All website suggestions for additions to our CPAP Supplier List must come from within the Advisory Members group.  DME candidates must maintain their own online website where customers can purchase CPAP machines and other CPAP-related supplies on the web.

Here is the procedure for how an Advisory Member should proceed in adding a commercial DME (CPAP Supplier) to our official Supplier List:

Create a new thread with a poll in it, asking folks the question - "Should we include this supplier in the Supplier List?"  Create two answers in your poll to vote on "YES-include them" or "NO-do not include them".  [see Paula's post HERE on how to create a poll]

In your first post, please include the direct link to the DME's website.

Advisory Members should be given 7 days to cast their vote-  "yes" or "no".

If the poll does not close automatically within 7 days, SuperSleeper will close the poll and tally the results.

The addition will be made to the Supplier List if a simple majority of Advisory Members decide to vote for it.

6. There is a quorum (minimum number) of at least 7 positive (yes) votes that must be cast within the 7 day period.  If less than 7 people vote "yes" in the poll, the supplier will not be entered onto the list, eventhough they may have received a majority of votes.     For polls that fail the quorum test, the supplier in question cannot be re-entered into a new poll until 180 days have passed.

In the event of a tie, SuperSleeper will cast the deciding vote.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-17-2021, 10:56 PM)RayBee Wrote: Great-info 
I just discovered a company in Florida, "CPAP Mask Express", has started a Memorial Day Sale of 25% off. I just ordered a F&P Vitera  (thanks Dave for the recommendation & review) for an incredible price and free shipping (no price minimum for free shipping). Don't tell Gavin Newsom - they said tax to CA was $0.00. This company is not on ApneaBoard's Supplier List. Not sure why, other than, well, I don't make the rules.

I hope this thread for tips of special sales does not violate any of the ApneaBoard policies. I know of the violation of posting links to websites where things are sold. So if this thread flies, please describe what you find and don't post any links.

Did you get your mask??? You did not list price how much was it???, I might have got screwed it was 70.99 and now after sale still shows same price. It has not shipped yet, only placed order Sunday.

I never ordered a mask online, now I remember it requires a prescription but was not asked for it. Afraid if they are a scam if masks require a prescription I was not asked for?
Post Reply Post Reply
Try calling them to see if you can get a ship date and a tracking number.

Also, shipping may be delayed due to the Holiday.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-02-2021, 02:05 AM)newguy99 Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 10:56 PM)RayBee Wrote: Great-info 

Did you get your mask??? You did not list price how much was it???, I might have got screwed it was 70.99 and now after sale still shows same price. It has not shipped yet, only placed order Sunday.

I never ordered a mask online, now I remember it requires a prescription but was not asked for it. Afraid if they are a scam if masks require a prescription I was not asked for?

Great questions newguy99, but nothing to get excited overly about.

I bought two F&P Vitera masks, sale price was $70.99 each. They did not charge shipping or tax, so I was billed $141.98 for two masks. That's less than one mask's MSRP.

Five-ish hours after placing the order, I received an email confirmation with order number, including a copy of my invoice showing the price. And you have to realize I ordered this at 11:15 PM on a Monday night and Anthony (the owner) replied with the confirmation email at 4:55 am, now Tuesday morning Florida time. Wow! What other place would be be willing to work all hours day and night?

Rest assured this is not a scam. I received my two masks via UPS on day 6 after my order. This is about right for UPS speed across the country.

I was not asked for a prescription either. I'm not sure what the regulations are for prescriptions and CPAP masks, but I think it varies state-by-state.

I did try to call Anthony and just got a recorded message to leave a message. I didn't leave one. Then I emailed him and got an email back in 2 days. I did not get overly excited about this either because it is a small mom-and-pop shop and are not staffed to to be on everything at all times.

For me, I'm elated at the service and getting an awesome price. IF you back calculate the 25% off that places their regular price at $94.65 where most places sell the Vitera around $115 and up.

Please post your experience on this supplier once you receive your mask.
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Thanks, the tracking says tonight was turned over to USPS. Ok, glad I got their "sale" price though even today same 70.99. I wish I knew it was no rush on price I couldn't do the mask sizing and get it in Memorial Day, Ordered medium which is what my guides for F30i and dreamweaver indicated, we will see??

I just got concerned when they didn't ask for a prescription but another supplier (probably on "the list") said they needed a prescription for masks. But yeah, maybe Florida lets them do without a script. We will see how it works vs the other 2 masks models leakwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
2/7/2023: Traveller10 informed us of a deal on the Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV at TheCPAPshop. The machine is marked down to $1776.00 USD and using the discount code "AIRCURVE" resulted in a further $477 reduction. With tax and free shipping he paid $1293 http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid466163
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just came across a used (365 Hrs) Resmed AirCurve 10 Vauto on dotmed for $500. The only thing I noticed is they do not mention a power supply. Of course, that is a $38 item (3rd Party) anyway.

If interested, it is item #: 4397971

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discount Codes and Special CPAP Deals Sleeprider 19 10,863 01-30-2024, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Reminder of rules - posting items for sale, trade or transfer SuperSleeper 1 1,631 01-30-2021, 12:26 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.