Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Question for Dreamstation Auto machine users
RE: Question for Dreamstation Auto machine users
(03-29-2018, 09:01 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You may be using an earlier version of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable library.  I believe that the latest version of SleepyHead uses the 2015 version.  Since you're using XP, Here is the link to the 32 bit version:
https://download.microsoft.com/download/...st.x86.exe

Thanks for the link. I installed the 2015 library from the link, then reinstalled SleepyHead, but it still gives me the same error message and crashes when I try to log in. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
JJJ, go to the Sleepyhead Program folder in Program Files x86 folder and try the Broken GL EXE version.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-29-2018, 11:02 AM)JJJ Wrote:
(03-29-2018, 09:01 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You may be using an earlier version of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable library.  I believe that the latest version of SleepyHead uses the 2015 version.  Since you're using XP, Here is the link to the 32 bit version:
https://download.microsoft.com/download/...st.x86.exe

Thanks for the link. I installed the 2015 library from the link, then reinstalled SleepyHead, but it still gives me the same error message and crashes when I try to log in. Sad

I tried the BrokenGL version and that finally got it running. But it won't touch the data from my Dreamstation Auto. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
This may seem silly, but what version of SleepyHead are you using?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
SpleepyHead v. 1.0.0-Beta-2. Platform is Windows XP.

Edit: OMG, I just did it! I used ImDisk to create a virtual E:\ drive, then copied the data from the real card into it. SleepyHead saw the drive, asked if I wanted to import data from it, I said yes, and there it is!

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!  I was thinking it could be version 0.9.8 which doesn't support your model. . . I think. Thinking-about
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-29-2018, 05:01 PM)JJJ Wrote: SpleepyHead v. 1.0.0-Beta-2. Platform is Windows XP.

Edit: OMG, I just did it! I used ImDisk to create a virtual E:\ drive, then copied the data from the real card into it. SleepyHead saw the drive, asked if I wanted to import data from it, I said yes, and there it is!

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!! Glad you got it up and runnin'!!   Cool
DreamBreather  Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,964 362,046 04-18-2024, 02:17 PM
Last Post: btreger
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,836 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Which machine to get for initial self treatment - Auto CPAP vs. BIPAP ST MVoltaire 8 243 04-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 645 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Was there a question about hackers accessing your CPAP machine. I am experiencing thi DBlake 2 525 12-24-2023, 08:31 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Auto Titrating Machine Recommendation REM dominated OA BoxcarPete 21 1,395 11-20-2023, 03:40 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [CPAP] Breas Z2 users? acctingman 18 3,335 10-30-2023, 09:58 AM
Last Post: MontezumasViper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.